Are your meds available

Help Support CattleToday:

D2Cat

Reaction score
Here's a web site to check availability of medicines. Today, a whopping 97 percent of all antibiotics purchased in the United States come from China.

Nationwide, more than 100 drugs are in short supply, including antibiotics, diuretics, opioids and heart failure medications, FDA data shows.
As of Jan. 11, 114 drugs were in shortage, according to the FDA's database of current and resolved drug shortages, which is updated daily. The current tally is a continuation of shortage levels seen last year. In November 2021, the FDA reported 112 drug shortages.

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/drugshortages/

You're right TT.... makes you feel all safe and well taken care of....OMG....Thank the good lord that I don't have to take anything except some ibuprofen or tylenol; as well as vitamins.... I know it could change, but at least so far I am not quite at their mercy... it would scare me beyond belief.

You're right TT.... makes you feel all safe and well taken care of....OMG....Thank the good lord that I don't have to take anything except some ibuprofen or tylenol; as well as vitamins.... I know it could change, but at least so far I am not quite at their mercy... it would scare me beyond belief.
It changed over night for me..went from nothing, too 3 BP pills twice a day.Lasix, calcium,iron,vitaminD 3 calcium acetate at each meal...