Are your deer vaccinated?

Help Support CattleToday:

D2Cat

Reaction score

I was thinking feeding them and litter....

Deer getting covid from humans!
duh - spillover from humans to pets (cats & dogs documented) to wildlife.
It's a virus, it doesn't care which host.
Just because it's the same virus that originated in humans doesn't mean they are saying human to deer transmission is the cause.
Take the blinders off and think about it.

edited
oops meant to reply to deer licking a door handle remark

Last edited:
duh - spillover from humans to pets (cats & dogs documented) to wildlife.
It's a virus, it doesn't care which host.
Just because it's the same virus that originated in humans doesn't mean they are saying human to deer transmission is the cause.
Take the blinders off and think about it.

edited
oops meant to reply to deer licking a door handle remark
I didn't ask a question. I made a statement. The article stated; "Infections have been reported in multiple species worldwide, mostly in animals that had close contact with a person with COVID-19, according to the United States Department of Agriculture.

I didn't ask a question. I made a statement. The article stated; "Infections have been reported in multiple species worldwide, mostly in animals that had close contact with a person with COVID-19, according to the United States Department of Agriculture.
The article is someone's attempt to sink a hook. You are the bait.

If deer can get Covid, has anyone tested cattle, sheep, goats, horses, etc?

There's not end to the BS. Deer getting covid from humans! Doesn't say how they tested them, probably the PCR test which is highly inaccurate.

In states where white-tailed deer were tested for covid, the lymph nodes or blood were tested for antibodies to covid. Researchers tracking Covid-19 outbreaks in humans tested the human sewage water to determine in which areas a large number of humans had become infected. Obviously, Covid-19 virus (in human waste) is likely in the water that runs into rivers and streams from the septic systems and from sewer plants. If that is the case, all wildlife could possibly be exposed to Covid-19 by humans, resulting in them having antibodies in their systems, even though it doesn't cause the wild animals serious symptoms. They found deer with antibodies to covid in quite a few states now. Since cattle and other livestock often drink from rivers and streams down stream from where human sewage goes into the surface water, they might have antibodies to Covid-19 also, but I don't think anyone tested the lymph nodes of any of those animals yet.

I actually had someone tell me to stay away from my cows when i got covid. I honestly cant remember if it was a joke or not.🤨🤨

However, many animals at the Oklahoma City zoo got their covid vaccines🤦‍♂️, so fear not if the zoo is a favorite pastime.

If so many deer get Covid, I don't know why cattle, sheep and goats wouldn't be susceptible. The only way to tell would be to test cattle. The scientists could test cattle where they are killed and processed.

It really had my wondering for a while.. my brain couldn't read..
In the article that said "Maine biologists" I read "Marine biolgists".. and WTF are marine biologists working on deer?
DOH

Latest posts