Are You Smarter Than A Cow

Help Support CattleToday:

kscowboy

Reaction score
Well yesterday I'm sorry to admit I was not smarter than the cow. Trying to catch a little red angus steer for his date with destiny. That little turd would not go anywhere near my pen , he flanked me , he juked me out of my shoes , then had the audacity to just frigging stare at me while I fumed. then he came up to my truck after I had given up.

We I got smarterer than him after that and did not feed the little turd last night. This morning poured a little corn in the trailer and him and his destiny buddy climbed right in for a trip to the butcher.

I still feel like he's got my number ! I will be haunted by that stare also , like " You couldn't catch me you dumb A$$ . I got moves you ain't even seen yet" He's gonna be really good eatin though , He was a toad !

Heck sounds pretty gentle. I have seen them as soon as they see the trailer heads fly up, nostrils flare, white around the eyes become highly visable, tail looks like a 2x2 protruding as they are heading for a thicket.

no, :lol: been there an done that for sure. i have to laugh at myself afterwards, (sometimes it is much afterwards) but that stare you are talking about, well i guess that is the worse thing about it.

jt

I think he knew he had me when in desperation I threw my cow stick at him in true ninja fashion followed by a stream of profanity heard all across the county .

kscowboy":1cj8hoo9 said:
I think he knew he had me when in desperation I threw my cow stick at him in true ninja fashion followed by a stream of profanity heard all across the county .

Sounds like an episode I had a few months back while sorting pigs and hogs :lol: :lol: :lol: . With one exception, I ended up 'riding' one for a brief moment as it shot between my legs and I dropped on to it. still didn't stop it. :lol: :lol:

Katherine

Sounds like an episode I had a few months back while sorting pigs and hogs :lol: :lol: :lol: . With one exception, I ended up 'riding' one for a brief moment as it shot between my legs and I dropped on to it. still didn't stop it. :lol: :lol:

Katherine

Pics please!!! :D

Latest posts