Are Yeti Ramblers worth it

Help Support CattleToday:

I have the 20oz Yeti and the Yeti coolie cup. Both work very well. I put a Canyon cooler though, Made in the USA and lifetime warranty. I can't spend that kind of money on something made overseas and with only a 5 year warranty.

pdubdo":1ocvxd0b said:
If you own an ipad, or 20 guns for a family of 4, then buy the cup :)...or ask for it for your birthday. If your money is better spent on other things, freeze the milk jug.
The milk jug is free....or is the milk free?? ;-)

Bigfoot":2xpw5ciu said:
Not an answer to the question, but I fill my water jug every morning straight from the tap, no ice. I can't stand cold water. Also, a half gallon of water won't last me long.

Same here; I can't handle trying to drink ice-cold water when I'm working out in the hot weather, so, something that keeps my water ice-cold all day would actually be a minus for me.

I go in the house at lunch today, and see a Yeti cup sitting by my wife's chair. Number 1 I didn't know we owned one number 2, I had no idea they were expensive.

Bigfoot":1g1m1qmz said:
I go in the house at lunch today, and see a Yeti cup sitting by my wife's chair. Number 1 I didn't know we owned one number 2, I had no idea they were expensive.

Yeti everything is expensive in comparison to other products of the same size. They gave me a Yeti ice chest for Father's Day. I am sort of scared to take it out of the house. People will kill you for it. People who keep them on the back of a welding truck apparently have to chain and lock them. They still get stolen.

Wife came in from Walmart with this wallow go. Said it was $9. This thread has made me question about these cups. I guess she thought I wanted one.

bball":3a5j4zcy said:
callmefence":3a5j4zcy said:
Gallon jug of water air temp. No ice.

Seriously. 90.00 for a cup.

July in Texas....whats that take? About a half hour to boil away into steam? :lol2:
Croaker sack......tie it around and soak it down..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts