are any of you in this picture

Help Support CattleToday:

2006_tour_group.jpg

someone on CT once told a story about the carpenter/williams cattle be disbanded at an auction yards. well the guy kneeling on the bottom row over towards the right with the wrist watch gleaming ended up with 60 some of them that sold. He also had a semen tank full of King ten semen for 15 years before he finally disposed of it after getting tired of paying the bill.

Hubby was on it, but was not in the pic when it was taken.
I was suppose to be on the tour, but ended up at home with the kids :cry2: :cry2:
Next tour we hope to both be on.

He says that was taken at Elkes

I cry every time I hear of guys dumping semen because of the storage bill-there's been some great genetics dumped over the years. Better to give it to needy ranchers in northern sask.

Northern Rancher":2q1b8o2i said:
I cry every time I hear of guys dumping semen because of the storage bill-there's been some great genetics dumped over the years. Better to give it to needy ranchers in northern sask.

Reckon you'd have to give them a semen tank and an AI tech to make it worth anything.

Northern Rancher":2yy9zoar said:

Hmmmmm...on the other hand...some old semen has been used that should have been dumped.....lol....sad but true...

Latest posts