Arab Illness

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Ahab, the Arab, came to the USA from the Middle east.

He had only been here for a short time, and got a job at a 7-11.

Soon Ahab found himself to be very Ill.

Finally, he went to an Arab doctor who said," take dees bocket, go to de odder room, poop in de bocket, pee in dee bocket, den put der head over de bocket, breeth in de fumes from de bocket for 10 minutes.

Ahab pooped and peed into the bucket,and inhaled the fumes and low and behold after 10 minutes he came back into the room where the doctor was. He told the doctor, I feel Great!! what was wrong with me?

Doctor said "You were Homesick"

Alrighty then!! :shock: :shock: All things considered, wouldn't it have been cheaper to just send him back where he came from?

OH no. Not another 7-11 owner. Well I guess we all know what they will be smelling like shortly. :lol:

That sounds right Crowder. We've got some of them at the place where I work. The folks there are pretty tired of them hitting the floor several times a day facing Mecca and praying to alli while the mechines crash and there is nothing we can do about it. Let a Christian do that and we'd be looking for another job.

Taking things a step further. My company went so far as to put foot washers in the rest rooms because they were washing their feet in our sinks. Glad I'm close to retiring from this job...

You have got to be kidding. You should sneak in and hook the supply line to a barrel of Hydro Seal. This is getting out of control, the only place a Bible is supplied for Christians is at Church, or a Motel room. Now these "people" get treated like royalty because of their Religion.

Yeah but they have cut way back on these contractors. I think 9/11 had something to do with it because about 6 months later they started getting rid of some of them. Now they are hiring Asian contractors. Much better but I can't understand them most of the time which I guess is not all that bad. :lol:

Latest posts