April Photo contest 2021

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
Topic
Springtime photos

Anything Springtime from Easter, garden, new calfs, pastures, natures, ect. Ya'll have brains use them.

The winner may pick the next month's subject for the Photo contest or a prize.

Please post a photo directly on this thread. You may vote by clicking the like. Please only vote on one photo.

Thanks for entering, we love seeing ya'll photos. Have a blessed day.

Hey where are the Spring pictures? What are ya'll waiting on?

Remember vote by clicking like botton on the picture you like. Please only vote one time thank you. Thanks for entering.

Last call for Spring time photos. Remember to cast your vote by clicking which picture you like. Please only vote on one photo. Thank you and have a blessed weekend. 😊

I like shed hunting more than hunting deer. 😄
I used to live to hunt deer, now I can't sit still and don't want to mess with them when I get one. I do like to find sheds though, found a full set last year one laying on top the other, and a little set in some net wrap. Only way I don't like finding them is in a tire!

KA stocker Congratulations!!! Please correct me if I'm wrong. Looks like you got the most votes. You may choose to have a prize or pick May's photos contests topic. Just let me know what you want to do.

Camela remember to only vote one time in the future please and thank and youuuu! 😊

P.s. Thanks everyone that entered and voted!! Have a blessed day and stay wild I meant safe. 😊🤷🏽‍♀️

KA stocker Congratulations!!! Please correct me if I'm wrong. Looks like you got the most votes. You may choose to have a prize or pick May's photos contests topic. Just let me know what you want to do.

Camela remember to only vote one time in the future please and thank and youuuu! 😊
I'm happy with the prize of spring just being here.

Latest posts