April Fools

Help Support CattleToday:

I sold one of our members from Texas, a 12 month old Beefmaster bull for $25,000.

I did retain a 100% semen interest in him though.

I was gonna go by wifes work and move her truck somewhere really far away so she would think it was stolen then I thought about the consequences and opted to leave it where it was :lol2: However, Mother Nature has played the best joke so far by pretending it would be warm and then hitting us with a good blast of cold. I wish I had her sense of humor.

I got one pulled on me.

This morning three of us went turkey hunting. Before we went daddy said he needed us to change out momma's washing machine. After the hunt we met back at daddy's. We pulled the old washer out and was putting the new one in. We were in a tight spot when momma walks in and tells us there's a gobbler out in the field. Daddy dropped his corner and almost knocked ken down trying to get out I was stuck between the washer and wall. Momma started laughing and i told her she should of waited till we were through beforw telling us that. She said April fools. Daddy didn't think it was funny.

Two years ago I was using a propane torch to burn down some green weeds that had grown up around the house we had just purchased two weeks earlier and it just happened to be April 1st. My wife was absolutely convinced that I was going to burn the whole place to the ground even though they were still green and fifteen feet away from any part of the structure. I assured her repeatedly that it was safe and waited until she went back in the house and added five minutes for good measure before I stuck me head in the window and yelled "FIRE!"...
She came boiling out the back door with her pants around her ankles and a roll of toilet paper tucked under her armpit. That was the closest I got to seeing her naked for quite a while.

cow pollinater":93if5j2x said:
Two years ago I was using a propane torch to burn down some green weeds that had grown up around the house we had just purchased two weeks earlier and it just happened to be April 1st. My wife was absolutely convinced that I was going to burn the whole place to the ground even though they were still green and fifteen feet away from any part of the structure. I assured her repeatedly that it was safe and waited until she went back in the house and added five minutes for good measure before I stuck me head in the window and yelled "FIRE!"...
She came boiling out the back door with her pants around her ankles and a roll of toilet paper tucked under her armpit. That was the closest I got to seeing her naked for quite a while.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!

cow pollinater":1vm8uicm said:

How long was you in the hospital?

I delivered a calf (or rather it was born while I fed grass silage) at my boss' farm on 1st of april and told my boss "there has been a mistake in AI, the calf is huge and has a white head".
He started getting really mad at the AI technician who happens to be his favourite vet as well. I said I need to finish my chores, just wanted to tell him... :cowboy:
In the evening he had cooled down some and came to look at it, and somehow it was now a solid colour heifer of normal stature, without any Fleckveh style. :lol2: :lol2:
Funny how a calf can change by drying up and having a meal of colostrum...

One that I wanted to pull on a friend of mine, with the help of his girlfriend, but couldn't communicate with her without being sure he wasn't looking over her shoulder..
His prized possession is his 72" plasma TV... Well, there's a image of a "broken" TV that you could set it to display when it starts up... would be a good one if I could pull it off