April Fool

Help Support CattleToday:

We don't normally play practical jokes on each other. But my lovely wife thought it would be funny to fill a beer with ginger ale and twist the lid back on. Of course it was the first one she handed me when I walked in the door from work this evening. :yuck:
Then, she handed me a plate of ham, fresh mashed taters, and French cut green beans. And I grabbed the salt and pepper. Nothin comes out no matter how hard I shook. Cling wrap inside the lids :lol:

So.....I took a large syringe, removed the shower head in the master bath, filled the lines with a pint of ketchup, put a thick freezer bag over the stub end, put the head back on, and cut the excess bag off so it can't be seen.
She has no idea what she's started :cowboy:

My wife sat me down this morning and told me she was pregnant and asked what we were going to do... I saw it coming from a mile away so I told her with a strait face that we've both known for a while that it wasn't working so I wanted her to go be happy with "him" and we'd work out the details of her picking up her stuff later. She says I'm no fun anymore. :???: