April 9, 2019 shaky video of pairs tour.

Help Support CattleToday:

Silver

Reaction score
Well, I still can't embed video, but here is a shaky, dizzying, not entirely clear tour through some of the pairs today. :cboy:

[media]https://youtu.be/r5rNwiLaoAg[/media]

wbvs58 said:
Good video Silver. The cows look content but give the impression they are longing for a bit of a chew on some nice new grass now.

Ken

Thanks. I think we are all longing for some green grass at this point.

kenny thomas said:
Cattle look great, the loggers here would love to have a whole tree chipper working in the woods behind the cows.

Thanks. I wish the loggers here would be willing to pay up, I have 160 acres of that stuff I'd really like to turn into pasture. Even though I have a dozer it's still big dollars to get it cleaned up and broke.

Seen a few acres of timber bring $7,000 an acre about a month ago.
I just sold some junk timber for $1500 an acre and they are chipping everything.

kenny thomas said:
Seen a few acres of timber bring $7,000 an acre about a month ago.
I just sold some junk timber for $1500 an acre and they are chipping everything.

Maybe I'll hold onto mine until these guys want to pay up!

I think it's a pretty good video, far better than I could do. Love seeing all the calves and cows eating and lounging in the hay. Are you using a hay unroller to lay it out like that?

uplandnut said:
I think it's a pretty good video, far better than I could do. Love seeing all the calves and cows eating and lounging in the hay. Are you using a hay unroller to lay it out like that?

Thanks, and yes we use an unroller.

If you think that was a shaky video you obviously haven't been at the mercy of Hughes Net Satellite. Makes dial up look speedy. :roll: :frowns:

Latest posts