April 29 2010 pics after some rain and snow.

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
We finally got some moisture. More is in the future, rain and snow for the next week.. :banana:

Before :
IMG_2458.jpg

After :
IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2484.jpg

The driveway:
IMG_2475.jpg

This was my yard and garden after the first light drizzle and you can already see the grass turning green.
IMG_2472.jpg

Some more of the fields :
IMG_2478.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

We have gotten some decent moisture here in northern WY, but for every inch of moisture we get 6 inches of wind. Gonna need some sunshine eventually to get things going. Last year was the same thing, lots of moisture, no sunshine. Stayed cold all the way to July. Had a horrible year for hay because of it. Guess I just can't be satisfied...........

:lol: :lol: Can't help it HD. Plum silly to be so happy over so little........Sad that it means so much and I know the glimmer of hope it represents. Still pulling for you. Hope it only gets better. :nod:

Magic HD :D . Never give up hoping - climatologists forecast that we would have a very dry summer due to El Nino effects, guess what, we had above average rainfall.

Alison, they are calling for another dry year hear, I hope they are as usual wrong. :nod:

Vette that is so true,,, we got so many phone calls from city and acreage friends when they heard that our area was finally getting some needed rain and they were just as giddy as we were about it. I guess they were hoping that we would finally shut the h@ll up and quit complaining for a while... :lol: No more rain in the forecast until Monday and then snow again on Wed.. :D

Latest posts