Apparently I have a dog

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep

Reaction score
So I was in town tonight playing some darts with a friend... I had a couple wobbly pops, I come home, shut down the truck and kill the lights, and then knowing there's a pressure washer, 2 dirt bikes and a quad in my way, gingerly make my way forward, avoiding the obstacles by memory until I get in range of the motion sensor light.. then a cold, wet dog nose is thrust energetically into my hand.. yes, of course I pet it, and it lays down on my feet.. so apparently I have a dog that was happy for me to get home.. this is news to me!

It's a black lab, I think its my neighbors dog, dumber than a sack of hammers... I was in their yard once looking at a lawnmower for parts.. after 5 minutes it noticed a stranger in the yard (me), or so I thought... No, it ran right by me an was barking at my dirt bike on the other side of the fence.. after barking at that for a while it turned around and saw me :bang:
seriously.. not the sharpest tool in the shed!

My son had a chocolate lab... Tied it up once close to his momas blazer.. He ripped the rear wiper blade plumb off.. Chewed the rear bumper cover up.,and the fender flares..

Nesikep":1gv88f5k said:
So I was in town tonight playing some darts with a friend... I had a couple wobbly pops, I come home, shut down the truck and kill the lights, and then knowing there's a pressure washer, 2 dirt bikes and a quad in my way, gingerly make my way forward, avoiding the obstacles by memory until I get in range of the motion sensor light.. then a cold, wet dog nose is thrust energetically into my hand.. yes, of course I pet it, and it lays down on my feet.. so apparently I have a dog that was happy for me to get home.. this is news to me!

It's a black lab, I think its my neighbors dog, dumber than a sack of hammers... I was in their yard once looking at a lawnmower for parts.. after 5 minutes it noticed a stranger in the yard (me), or so I thought... No, it ran right by me an was barking at my dirt bike on the other side of the fence.. after barking at that for a while it turned around and saw me :bang:

How many wobblys did you have? Maybe you're at your neighbors now.

:D
Craig Miller":154tocqu said:
Nesikep":154tocqu said:

How many wobblys did you have? Maybe you're at your neighbors now.

:D

haha, yes, I am indeed at home, I woke up in my own bed, dog sitting on the front porch.. neighbor is coming over to retrieve him

as for dogs that are hard on vehicles.. blue heelers LOVE mudflaps.. previous owner of our place had a pair.. One day a cop showed up asking for directions to the indian reserve (another mile down the road).. by the time he got there the dogs had ripped off all 4 mudflaps from his car.. We found mudflaps around the yard for years and years!

Latest posts