Apology to the Americans. (no offence to anyone)

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me apologize to you Canadians - I am sorry for Jerry Springer, Howard Stern and Hillary Clinton. Oh, and Bill, also.

Let me apologize to you Canadians - I am sorry for Jerry Springer, Howard Stern and Hillary Clinton. Oh, and Bill, also.

Apology accepted. Now if you could just do something about Maury Povich, Montel Williams, Paris Hilton and Oprah, my life would be great.

I didn't even know those folks were still around. I ignore all of that sort of crapoola and don't seem to be missing a whole lot.

dun

Your making yourself a discrace to canadians!

I have. Is this your atempt to say Americans are worse. Some advise. Take it for what it is worth(or what you think it is worth). Stop while your ahead.

Scotty

ERIK":3nqna921 said:
Your making yourself a discrace to canadians!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have. Is this your atempt to say Americans are worse. Some advise. Take it for what it is worth(or what you think it is worth). Stop while your ahead.

I meant that he sould read the posts in between I already apologized, and I am not saying anyone is better or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.