Anything for 15 minutes of fame.

Help Support CattleToday:

wow... Guess who's not getting kissed!.. The oldest daughter sure handled it the best of all of them.

With that, I would think he should be in the septic business

Nesikep":v2u5rw1k said:
wow... Guess who's not getting kissed!.. The oldest daughter sure handled it the best of all of them.

With that, I would think he should be in the septic business
No doubt she was the champ. They said the Vikings ate it. Sure glad I wasnt a Viking. If you listen close, you can hear a baby in the background. Baby's can smell too.

zirlottkim":b6wutjgv said:
https://youtu.be/e-qflm0APTk Determined little girl got her bike though.
15 minutes huh?
But...did it go viral?
That's the key word, the cat's meow, the pinnacle of success, the bee's knees. Do something that goes viral, and all of humankind will stand in awe of your very existence and God Himself will smile down from heaven and the accolades that will follow will make Mount Rushmore look like a kid's sandcastle on the beach. Pulitzer prizes, Wurlitzer Prizes, Academy Awards, Corporate sponsorships and who knows what else. The stories of that accomplishment will be told and retold around campfires across this globe for 1000 years.
:roll:

I've always been amazed, that those narcissists in quest of such viral noteriety never seem to migrate over to East Africa during Ebola outbreaks. That should provide enough viral exposure for even the biggest ego.

I'll just take their word for it. $70 for a pint of rotten fish. Must be organic and free range and all that stuff :lol2:

Jogeephus":6kauy078 said:
:lol: :lol: I'd like to just smell it to see how bad it is.

Smells like the chit house door on a tuna boat. My daughter and I have watched it three times now, and it's still funny.

Thanks to the Kardashians extending their 15 minutes of fame to a few years, it has shortened the rest of us to 14 minutes. Sad really. I'd really like to have had that other minute.

Latest posts