Anyone spray thier house for cluster flies?

Help Support CattleToday:

millstreaminn

Reaction score
Had the cluster fly guy come and spray the outside of my house 2 years ago for cluster flies and it worked excellent. Very few flies in the winter/spring. I didn't want to spend the $300.00 this year to have it done and I am sorry I didn't. I called the guy that did it last year and he retired and nobody took his territory over. Anybody spray their own house and what did you use for chemical?

Thanks-

I use permethrin to keep spiders and scorpions in check. Helps keep flys away for a few days. I don't think much keeps them away for to long. It's an ongoing thing.

1982vett":hnhuh3ky said:
I use permethrin to keep spiders and scorpions in check. Helps keep flys away for a few days. I don't think much keeps them away for to long. It's an ongoing thing.
Diatomaceous earth works great for scorpions. Just sprinkle a little around the perimeter of your house. I know of absolutely nothing that is truly effective on flies or those freakin' mud daubers.

TCRanch":3o7afxgi said:
1982vett":3o7afxgi said:
Diatomaceous earth works great for scorpions. Just sprinkle a little around the perimeter of your house. I know of absolutely nothing that is truly effective on flies or those freakin' mud daubers.

If mud daubers are the same as dirt daubers then TempoSC sprayed every six months will solve your problem.

JMJ Farms":2f4cb3oq said:
TCRanch":2f4cb3oq said:
1982vett":2f4cb3oq said:

If mud daubers are the same as dirt daubers then TempoSC sprayed every six months will solve your problem.
Thanks for the tip! Yes, they're the same.

Latest posts