Anyone purchase from Costco Wholesale?

Help Support CattleToday:

I just looked up nearest Costco to me, and understand why I haven't seen one. Little Rock is the nearest. That's a 6 hour round trip for me on a good traffic day. Tulsa is 8 hours and Dallas is 10.
I'll keep shopping at James' Super Save.

We don't even have one here in Wyoming. The closet one is in Billing, about four hours away. We do have a Sims Club in Casper, about two hours away; have not been it that store in years, and I have never stepped foot in Costco.

Unfortunately we only have Sam's here.

Costco is good. I like BJ's best.

Charlotte had all three. If you ever find yourself having to go urban Charlotte is a nice little city

When I lived in Washington I drove right past a Costco everyday on my way to work. Shopped there a lot. Always got my gas there it was the cheapest gas around. Here the closest one is in Boise which is 100 miles away. We wouldn't go often enough to make it worth paying the membership. That and everything is pretty much in bulk. Just the two of us we don't need that much of most things. There is a gal here who goes there fairly often. Occasionally the wife goes with her. She will buy what the wife wants separate and the wife pays her back.

When I lived in Washington I drove right past a Costco everyday on my way to work. Shopped there a lot. Always got my gas there it was the cheapest gas around. Here the closest one is in Boise which is 100 miles away. We wouldn't go often enough to make it worth paying the membership. That and everything is pretty much in bulk. Just the two of us we don't need that much of most things. There is a gal here who goes there fairly often. Occasionally the wife goes with her. She will buy what the wife wants separate and the wife pays her back.
Dave the thing I saw on FB. I read all the links at the bottom of the page about the history of the co. how it started, the two guys merged, etc. But It had to be a scam. They advertised things WAY to cheap. I remember a Stihl MS881 saw for under $100. No way, 2K saw with up to 49" bar. 75", 4K TV for similar prices.

Probably some computer geeks copying a legitimate company's letter head, and their in South Africa and untraceable.

We're about 30 miles from a Costco and directly across the street is a Sam's Club. Not a member of either.

Last edited:
Dave the thing I saw on FB. I read all the links at the bottom of the page about the history of the co. how it started, the two guys merged, etc. But It had to be a scam. They advertised things WAY to cheap. I remember a Stihl MS881 saw for under $100. No way, 2K saw with up to 49" bar. 75", 4K TV for similar prices.

Probably some computer geeks copying a legitimate company's letter head, and their is South Africa and untraceable.

We're about 30 miles from a Costco and directly across the street is a Sam's Club. Not a member of either.
they got me on the Stihl saw, but Pay pal got my money back

Several year back when I just newly divorced, and was back on the dating scene I started talking with this woman, she seemed ok, but then she sends me this email that she was going to turn over her inheritance to me, and sent me this form to fill out. It even had website of a law firm in Manhattan. The hair on the back of my neck started standing on end when I read they wanted my social security number. There was no way I was going to give that info out to someone I barely knew. Started doing some research and found the real law firm. The scammer had an exact duplicate of the real one. I gave them a call and informed them of the fake website. Scamming is big business.

Unfortunately we only have Sam's here.

Costco is good. I like BJ's best.

Charlotte had all three. If you ever find yourself having to go urban Charlotte is a nice little city
Picked this up at Sam's a few days ago.
360.00 seemed a good deal. Dual fuel.
Backup for the backup . Don't wanna be in the dark.

Attachments

• IMG_20211228_144902.jpg
    IMG_20211228_144902.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 7