Anyone Out There Feeding ADM Minerals?

Help Support CattleToday:

We are going to switch to ADM as soon as our Kent bag finishes up. I got a 50 lb bag of Kent's ADE mineral, and they have tears running clear down their chin.

<<<<<< Not happy.

We tried it. It was very economical. Cows wouldn;t touch the stuff

I use Nutrena. Nutrena is, I think, a Cargill brand. Is Cargill a division of ADM? Anyway, the Nutrena works well.

I like the CPC Commodities mineral, if you are in middle TN, look them up on the web. They have minerals specially designed for our area, reasonably priced and my cows do great on it.

Sizmic

sizmic":1lz3quik said:
I like the CPC Commodities mineral, if you are in middle TN, look them up on the web. They have minerals specially designed for our area, reasonably priced and my cows do great on it.

Sizmic

For a moderately priced Mineral you cant go wrong with CPC. Manufactured by Kent Feeds.

sizmic":rhou2duo said:
My repro plus was manufactured by a company called LMS.

Sizmic

Does LMS stand for Livestock Management Services? Out of Bolwing Green.

Where are you buying your Cpc mineral at?

Would you mind sharing what general area of Ky you are in? We are near Bowling Green.

Possibly, from LMS of B.G., I'm not sure but the bag tag says LMS. Area is E-town. My cows love it and its half the price of the other stuff I was feeding and half the rate.

Sizmic

We've been using ADM mineral for some time and it has helped maintain body score and has helped our cows breed back well. It has been worth our while and worth the expense.

Just bought some of the new Kent, CPC mineral. We buy our mineral 2 tons at a time and I was unaware of the change. The label is extensively different than what I was getting and they upped the rate.

Sizmic

Latest posts