Anyone miss me?

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas":1hzbawnz said:
A few people here knew but just in case anyone missed me I had some pretty tough surgery on July 29th and just got out of the hospital this afternoon. They took 12" of my colon and repaired some problems with the small intesting and expecially the bladder. 8 days in the hospital sure wears me out. Still have a catheter in and cant drive or do anything for 2 weeks and then gotta be very careful for a couple months or more. They told me I could be a year or more before total recovery. If anyone has ever has colon issues I urge you to keep good check on them. I did and mine still got in real bad shape.
Best news is no cancer. Makes me feel better already.
Thanks to the few I did tell before for calling and checking on me. Dr told me I will be cranky for a while and I told him that would fit right in here.

Neighbor had simular surgery he had to take it easy for about three month's before he was back up and running at 100%. He had a rough couple of week's and had to go on a special diet for about a month.
You couldn't make him eat yogurt at gun point now.
Just set back and take it easy and get well.

hooknline":2hmj5jjv said:
I have no problem in that department. Ask anyone, I'm full of.......
Fiber will help that problem. I started taking Metamucil and increasing fiber in my diet about 10 years ago. Now I'm never full of shyt. :lol2: I feel better too.

Get well fast and get busy doing stuff. Best medicine is doing what you like to do.

My friend had a similar operation this summer, and has spent almost two months in the hospital, three different visits. Rough stuff..

Latest posts