Anyone in Eastern Washington State

Help Support CattleToday:

Cindy

Reaction score
Hi I own a mixed breed yearling heifer that need bred for the first time or two then I AI after that. But I can't find anyone to let me breed to their bull. I am looking for a good quality bull to breed her to. I can't own a bull as we are on small acre's. I have never done a heifer in AI so just want a couple
of calves please if you are willing I would love to haul her to your bull and pay board ect. Please let me know. she is well cared for but not pampered. Thank You, Cindy

Tenn. Tux You don't see anyone jumping on the chance to make a buck, or help me out. Folks used to do it years ago. But no one? Lol.

Cindy said:
Tenn. Tux You don't see anyone jumping on the chance to make a buck, or help me out. Folks used to do it years ago. But no one? Lol.

Well, like I said, we have a couple of folks out that way but they might not be on the forum at this time.

Try running something on Craigslist in the Farm and Garden section.

What part of Eastern Washington? I moved to Oregon a couple years ago so I can't help other than to maybe point you in the right direction. You might try asking at the sale yards in Toppenish or Davenport. They know a whole lot of people in the cattle business and might know someone who would help you.

Latest posts