Anyone heard of Power Proof (AQHA)?

Help Support CattleToday:

bubchub

Reaction score
Just wondering. He is a cutting horse by Grays Starlight and a daughter of Freckles Playboy.I just bred my mare to him and picked her up. I have to take her back to get sonogrammed next month.

bubchub":yqzohos0 said:
Just wondering. He is a cutting horse by Grays Starlight and a daughter of Freckles Playboy.I just bred my mare to him and picked her up. I have to take her back to get sonogrammed next month.

No, sorry, but I remember seeing or reading about Freckles Playboy a while back - pretty high powered horse if memory serves! I hope your mare settled, and good luck with your foal.

The horse is currently for sale for $60,000 so I guess he's pretty good. He's owned by Bob Mayfield who I think is president of the NCHA and he lives within 10 miles of my house. The manager at the breeding farm liked seeing Two Eyed Jack (grandad) on my mares papers and said they should match well.

bubchub":2ja01bzf said:
The horse is currently for sale for $60,000 so I guess he's pretty good.

:shock: I didn't know he was for sale, but if memory serves he has a whole list of Championships and such things - I want to say for reining and cutting, but I could be wrong on that.

bubchub":18rjfpve said:
Freckles Playboy isn't for sale. The stallion that I am breeding to is. sorry! :oops:

I was a little surprised to hear that Freckles Playboy was for sale based on what I can remember about him, but misunderstandings happen - no problem!

I'm lost, but interested... so who is for sale for $60,000? Power Proof (from my online search of this horse I think it is Powerproof, without a space), or another son of Freckles Playboy?

Alan

Latest posts