Anyone have/had any W/C Loaded Up calves?

Help Support CattleToday:

WinterSpringsFarm

Reaction score
I have a heifer that I'd love to flush to him after she calves, but she is moderate and he is moderate. I'd hate to make her any smaller. Just wondering if he removes frame, or just maintains.

She has more than enough rib, width, and power, just short. 4.5 or so. She is a Steel Force x DCC New Look SimAngus. Also would like to hear other flush opinions!

I've been told to breed him to a big cow otherwise they get too small. I haven't seen one to know for sure. Lockdown, Ironhide, and Bullseye are all three paternal brothers to him that could work. I've seen a few real good pays to believe calves.

Thanks for the response Franke, I was afraid that was the answer. I'm looking for something to give her a tick more style, with breed relevance, and marketability.

As for P2B, yes! I have seen some humdingers from him, however I own her paternal sister who also shares a maternal granddam and I flushed her to P2B this spring and got 18 eggs. So I was shooting for something different.

Here is her pic.

Not sure how much more style you need but if you want to spring for some uprising semen that might get you what you are looking for.

Latest posts