Anyone Got Any Extra Room for Uncle Crowder?

Help Support CattleToday:

If all else fails and you have to stay there, you could always take them to the mall and look for women together!!

;-)

farm princess":1a0qtqrf said:
If all else fails and you have to stay there, you could always take them to the mall and look for women together!!

;-)

Good one!

In answer to the original question about extra room for Uncle Crowder...Nope, not now...not ever. Aunt Alice doesn't live here anymore. I've done all I can...you're on your own. It's called tough love...woops! I'm gonna pay for that one...

Alice

Alice":3em4g5rb said:
farm princess":3em4g5rb said:

;-)

Good one!

In answer to the original question about extra room for Uncle Crowder...Nope, not now...not ever. Aunt Alice doesn't live here anymore. I've done all I can...you're on your own. It's called tough love...woops! I'm gonna pay for that one...

Alice

Aunt Alice,

You always tought me and my older brother Paint that "tough love" involved, Leather, Whips, Chains and spankings. Did I miss sumpin' in your teachin' method?

Crowderfarms":32z7iix7 said:
Alice":32z7iix7 said:
farm princess":32z7iix7 said:

;-)

Good one!

Alice

Aunt Alice,

You always tought me and my older brother Paint that "tough love" involved, Leather, Whips, Chains and spankings. Did I miss sumpin' in your teachin' method?

I would say no... one may want to consider the question at hand ... or the first one.

Wait until everyone is all comfortable and sitting around enjoying themselves just turn to one of them and ask "Do y'all take turns being the man when ........." If that doesn't work come on up to Ky and we'll put you in with the grandsons.

Crowderfarms":qsbfl3i4 said:
Alice":qsbfl3i4 said:
farm princess":qsbfl3i4 said:

;-)

Good one!

Alice

Aunt Alice,

The smile, Crowder...ya' missed the smile. ;-)

Alice

spoon":2tk419et said:
Wait until everyone is all comfortable and sitting around enjoying themselves just turn to one of them and ask "Do y'all take turns being the man when ........." If that doesn't work come on up to Ky and we'll put you in with the grandsons.

Give them a dollar and ask them to kiss right off the bat. Then take a pull from your beer and stare at them. That could go either way wich could be a good thing, either way. :lol:

Walt

On a more serious note I wonder how a kid handles his mother having a girl friend. Being a kid in a normal family seems tough enough.

spoon":1ylekvas said:

Now, that's funny. I know that would happen at my house. My husband would be the one to ask, too.

What baffles me is my SIL is a Blonde bombshell. I'm trying to find out what made her swing the gate the other way.The troglodyte other half is a dump truck driver and looks like "too much of one and not enough of another"

P.S. Wife says if I was to leave her stuck with all them here, she'd have to shoot me. :lol:

Crowder,
I'm sure you have read the bit about the cowboy that encounters the lesbian at the bar and after a long discussion with her and how all she thinks about is wemmin. He realizes all he thinks about is wemmin, so he must be a lesbian also.

Might need to rethink your position on the whole thing!! :lol:

Miss Daisy":2rnse0zc said:
have the dumptruck driver hare some wimmin pleasin tips with ya! apparantly she scored with a hot blonde! :shock:

That would be called....Tips from the Tongue? :lol:

Crowderfarms":3swbbk2x said:
I'm fixin' to be bombarded with company the next few days, and may need an escape mechanism to put to use if things get to rough...Seems the Wife's sister has decided she dont like men no more and is bringing her new GIRLFRIEND with her for Christmas.Funny thing is between the 2 of em' they got 3 kids. :shock: Any offers? Any Advice?

Signed desperate inTennessee. :oops:

I have a couple floor jobs I have to do over Christmas because it is only time the business shuts down. Come on down, I will put you up in the office and you can make some money. How does $5.75 an hour sound? :lol:

I'd avoid terms like Muffin Muncher and laveandar lady...could get you into some real trouble.
We're expecting the oldest son to bring his latest gal pal home to visit...wonder if she will wear her tree bark camo or will go with the traditional white camo for midnight mass.
We all have some in our lives that bring real excitement.
DMc

Susie David":1j7bcb5v said:
DMc

Best part of the holidays. You couldn't write fiction that would be any stranger than my family. Seems I'm the only normal one out of the bunch.

cfpinz

cfpinz":2174e4uf said:
Susie David":2174e4uf said:
DMc

Best part of the holidays. You couldn't write fiction that would be any stranger than my family.

Seems I'm the only normal one out of the bunch.
cfpinz
That's scary! I probably shouldn't say anything because I've never met you personally. But dun did show us the security tapes from your visit! :shock: I've been using it as the standard to pretend my family might be normal after all! :) :D :lol: