Anyone going to the Sydenstricker Sale this weekend?

Help Support CattleToday:

Chuckie":37aambo1 said:
JHH, Looks like if you don't break away from the shop, me and another Florida resident will be the only ones going. This is GREAT :D No one to bid against me :roll:

Good luck guys - better take a Big Check book - I doubt if you will be the sole bidders on those corn fat cattle.

Anyone ever been to the farm in Mexico?
I got a chuckle when I drove past there.

They have two tombstones out front from previous bulls thay owned - I assume that have passed on to the great hamburger heaven in the sky.

rgv, It would be hard to pass a couple of bulls off as hamburger meat that made you thousands and thousands of dollars. Can you imagine going to Burger King and eating one of the "Biggies?" Just don't seem right. Those were two of their herd sires that they started off with. One of them is VDAR New Trend 315. I forgot who the other was. I want to say Fame, but I am not sure. I got nervous the closer I got to the barn knowing that I could win a cow just by raising my hand.

I bet they chuckle each day they go by those tombstone when they are delivering the daily bank deposit. :lol:

But with that aside, I should have kept my big mouth shut. Looks like everyone showed up after that and bid twice on anything I wanted to bring home.

Latest posts