Anyone ever used these scales?

Help Support CattleToday:

fourstates":3rhqlqt3 said:
What's TAEP?

TAEP Is the Tennessee Agricultural Enhancement Program.

24 Million this year has been allocated for everything from Goats to Grapes. It's a cost share program where the state pays up to 3500.00 towards handling facilities, and now this year even Creep feeders, and Hay rings, etc. BUT if you're a Tennessee Master Beef producer, the state will pay you 50% of the actual costs.

I'm really interesting in the assistance program!!! I'm a small operater in AL and I'm wondering if there's a similar program available to us. Any advice will be appreciated.

bks

Crowderfarms":26tasq8i said:
fourstates":26tasq8i said:
What's TAEP?

TAEP Is the Tennessee Agricultural Enhancement Program.

24 Million this year has been allocated for everything from Goats to Grapes. It's a cost share program where the state pays up to 3500.00 towards handling facilities, and now this year even Creep feeders, and Hay rings, etc. BUT if you're a Tennessee Master Beef producer, the state will pay you 50% of the actual costs.
yall sure are good at finding the programs though SCS.i havent used them on any improvements im making.its alot easy todo them an pay for them myself.because they have to meny regs on what an how you can do things.

The biggest problem I have with a lot of these cost-share programs is that they're not available on an equitable basis. What I'm saying is that it is requisite to have inside friends, relatives, financial partners or beneficiaries, etc. on the dispensing committee. Otherwise, your application gets approved, but the funds are all previously allocated!!! :shock: Try again next go-round.

bncsimps":33a5hwc9 said:
I'm really interesting in the assistance program!!! I'm a small operater in AL and I'm wondering if there's a similar program available to us. Any advice will be appreciated.

bks

Check with the Alabama Dept. Of Ag and see if there's anything available.I've heard of other Southern states besides us and Kentucky really putting out a lot of funds.

Latest posts