Anyone else having trouble with CT forums?

Help Support CattleToday:

i normally get the cannot use search at this time message. makes me highly irate.

Beefy":17thy35y said:
i normally get the cannot use search at this time message. makes me highly irate.

That's an easy one. The backups and reindexing of the forums takes a long time and is usually started in the middle of the night. That's when the search function is disabled.

dun":9dzsvza9 said:
Beefy":9dzsvza9 said:

That's an easy one. The backups and reindexing of the forums takes a long time and is usually started in the middle of the night. That's when the search function is disabled.

yeah, except it happens for me all the time. lol. :help:

Beefy":4wswtke0 said:
dun":4wswtke0 said:
Beefy":4wswtke0 said:

Maybe I should do your searches, I only got it once in the middle of the night when they response time sucked anyway

Keren":2cqq6vup said:
Everytime I click to open a thread, or next page, or index or a board etc. four or five times I get 'Internet explorer cannot display the website'. I have to refresh four or five times before I get it to work.

Same thing here

MistyMorning":89n2e88k said:
Keren":89n2e88k said:
Everytime I click to open a thread, or next page, or index or a board etc. four or five times I get 'Internet explorer cannot display the website'. I have to refresh four or five times before I get it to work.

Same thing here
For a week or so I've been having similar problems. Seems the site is working slower? Thought it was me. But other sites seem fine.

Mine was really bad Thursday for but I think it had more to do with the holiday and more people using the Internet for getting in touch with family etc. Works great today.

Beefy":qkm763a9 said:
dun":qkm763a9 said:
Beefy":qkm763a9 said:

Same here.

mine is really bad about doing it when i click on the "view your posts" function and then look at a thread i replied to and then mash back to look at another one.

LOL I JUST A GOT A BRAND NEW ERROR MESSAGE I NEVER GOT BEFORE!
You may embed only 3 quotes within each other.

Oh MM thank goodness it is not just me! I am still having problems, normally takes me like 40 mins in the morning to read up new posts while having breakfast, now takes a couple of hours! :shock: Driving me nuts!

In particular, it didnt seem to like what I wanted to post about the pitiful little brangus calf ... I gave up after typing it out again for the fifth time.

Beefy ... I get that error message all the time and yet ... sometimes it lets me embed more than 3 :shock: :shock: :?:

The only problem I'm having is that I have to log on each visit, even though I always mark the "log me on automatically each visit" thingy. Nothing I can't live with.

You might want to check your privacy settings in the internot options. Sometimes, I don;t know whay, it will add a specific URL to the blocked list.

Latest posts