Anyone care to give opinions of bulls in this sale??

Help Support CattleToday:

#10 has been one of my pics without seeing them in person, temperament will be a key factor. I worry about getting a bull that will be too big
I like #11 the best, my favorite...number #12 is great too.
Whatever you do...don't even think about buying #17 and #31 they need to be culled immediately. In my novice expert opinion.
17 in person was smaller for his age, I avoided him some because of Ten X line.

I bought lot 10, we will see how it works out. 2700 angus bulls average 3225, lot 1 and 2 brought 5000. One of the sim angus brought 6100 not sure about the rest as I loaded and left.
Moved well , I like his head and clean front . 15 months old ; don't over use him too early and he should make you a nice bull .

I bought lot 10, we will see how it works out. 2700 angus bulls average 3225, lot 1 and 2 brought 5000. One of the sim angus brought 6100 not sure about the rest as I loaded and left.
I'd like to know what #26 brought...

Good luck with your new bull. Can't wait to see the results.

People can bag on GAR all they want, but if you go to their sales, those cattle ring the bell at the top of the market...not just theirs but their associates also...so bitch all you want, but the market is paying and that's reality... if you don't like it, that's fine, but don't whine when others are taking the cash to the bank
I agree they do at their sale and a few associates. But at many sales in this area they don't. I bought 2 cows that were bred too a top ET son of Sunrise. They confirmed what I had seen and been told by other breeders and feedlot feedlot feeders and managers. Mine do have good feet and legs unlike many I have seen. Tend to be lighter muscled and lower growth. As one person who had fed them stated they do real well on the rail but not in the feed lot. At the sale barns where I've seen their progeny sell the buyers here dock them. We are commercial breeders and raise what works for us. I calves a Sunrise grand daughter this year. Going to AI her a few times and cross her with some framier power sires. If the cows hadn't been bred that way and were a bargain I would never of bought their genetics. I feel that is the main reason I bought them cheap.

Moved well , I like his head and clean front . 15 months old ; don't over use him too early and he should make you a nice bull .
Hopefully only a few fall calvers to breed and what the other bull may have missed. So maybe 6 or 7 then won't get much use until May.

Latest posts