Anyome ever tried this?

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
719284.jpg

I saw someone do that to a horse. Looks to me like the pressure would tear the hide off.

angie":29iw016n said:
Lammie":29iw016n said:
Looks to me like the pressure would tear the hide off.
Its not so bad if you're ready for it, and you brace yourself.
Tsk, tsk, tsk.....angie, angie. We won't ask under what circumstances that happened. Unless of course you really want to tell us. ;-)

CKC1586":15jdegld said:
Tsk, tsk, tsk.....angie, angie. We won't ask under what circumstances that happened. Unless of course you really want to tell us. ;-)
I refuse to account for anything I say at 5:34 in the morning....... :help:
(well, really most anytime, but especially then ;-) )

I have done that but there were 3 cows behind the trailer. Back when my kids showed there cows we made a long trip to get to a show. About 10 min before we got there we stopped for gas. All 3 of the cows had poop on them and the car wash was right there. I pulled in and we washed them all and washed out the trailer.

Everything worked fine; you just have to back off the cow at least 18" so there is a lower pressure. We didn't have to get in a line to clean them at the show witch saved us a lot of time and headaches. But we did get a bunch of odd looks out of the people at the gas station.

angie":nn4bzuuc said:
Lammie":nn4bzuuc said:
Looks to me like the pressure would tear the hide off.
Its not so bad if you're ready for it, and you brace yourself.

It took me a while to get that.

Isn't that kinda what they do in County Lockup?

I thought lockup was with a fire hose. More water and a more powerful at a distance I would think.

Lammie":gmxnaws9 said:
I saw someone do that to a horse. Looks to me like the pressure would tear the hide off.
can't be good, cattle or tough. ive let my finger slip over the nozzle of my pressure washer. and it cut through it like a razor

Had a similar situation to happen at a carwash after dropping off a load of pigs with my cattle trailer. Poo was about 4 inches deep in the trailer and I almost had it washed out early one morning when the new owner of the car wash showed up. :eek: (There were still about 5 pigs in the trailer.)

He was originally from across the seas in a land that has a lot of sand and hot weather. I could not understand a word that he was saying but he was letting me know that first off he hated pigs and second he did not appreciate that the car wash was being used to clean my trailer. I told him in my best NC English that we had put our quarters in but he did not seem to understand. :?

(I pretended to be working for the guy that was riding with me.) He kept pretending that we were working for someone else.

We will never forget it. One of those times when you do things first and think later. We even offered to give him one of the pigs but he only became more angry.

Never did figure out why he hated pigs so bad............ Maybe he would have been more understanding if it had been cattle.

Latest posts