Anybody watching the Superbowl..............

Help Support CattleToday:

haase":2ir3rbok said:
Great game, congratulations to the eagles, they knocked the kings off the hill.
Brady may hang it up and I figure Belichick will go to the Giants.

That could be jltrent, it's always fun to watch a good championship game, and the eagles got their first Superbowl, no political b.s. during the game, not so sure the commercials were that great.

I didn't watch it but about crapped when they announced the final score on a news feed.

I am just glad that the cheatriots lost. I am a big Steelers fan. I will say that the call of a TD for the Eagles in the Endzone was a TD, but the NFL needs to decide what is a catch, because if that was a catch then so was our TE Jesse James' catch. They need to make up their minds and stick with it.

Son of Butch":2r5u1vab said:
NFL catch rules are a joke.
Local TV station did a bit last week on ice fishing with referee making calls on 'catch not a catch' on the fishermen.
Do they also have a category for "early release" rather than "not a catch"

MRRherefords":19vqpnpp said:
I am just glad that the cheatriots lost. I am a big Steelers fan. I will say that the call of a TD for the Eagles in the Endzone was a TD, but the NFL needs to decide what is a catch, because if that was a catch then so was our TE Jesse James' catch. They need to make up their minds and stick with it.

I'm no Steelers fan but you guys got robbed on that call.

Congrats to the Eagles!

Son of Butch":mauqonle said:
3rd and 6 clements 2nd foot/toe out of the end zone
refs give Philly TD rather than forcing a field goal try.
29-19
Actually that was his 3rd foot. TD. :mrgreen:

Latest posts