Anybody watching the Superbowl..............

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
..........and if so who are you rooting for or against. I believe there will be an upset or at least I hope so.

M-5":11afr8ts said:

I understand as my watching NFL games is way down and will probably never be like it was. There is snow on the ground, cold, and can't do much outside today, so for the lack of better things to do I may tune in a little.

jltrent":1au5b5d8 said:
M-5":1au5b5d8 said:

I understand as my watching NFL games is way down and will probably never be like it was. There is snow on the ground, cold, and can't do much outside today, so for the lack of better things to do I may tune in a little.
I've never watched nfl no need in starting now. Just a bunch of overpaid thugs.

I have never intentionally watched a Superbowl Game. I have attended gatherings where the game was playing and might watch bits and pieces.

However, it has snowed, I just dropped two rolls of hay in the rings, and the roads are icy. It just might be the only pastime.

It won't be on my TV unless the wife turns it on, but last night she said she wasn't interested. I have an extreme dislike for Philly fans that I hope their team doesn't score or make one first down. Not crazy about NE, but I'd rather see them win.

Latest posts