Anybody watching the NBA playoffs?

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Labron has gotten hammered two games by the Celtics, now going home to try and turn it around...doesn't look good for his Cavs.

Rockets Demolish the Warriors last night, so it maybe a long serious and the Warriors are not champions yet looks like.......

Only been watching the East since we're from Ohio and my boys want to watch the Cavs. Both teams have been all over the place, perhaps dependent on where they're playing as much as anything. They've both won each of their home game, and quite handily. I'll almost be surprised if the Cavs don't win game 6 at home. No matter who goes on to the finals, neither team looks good enough to compete with the Rockets or Warriors.

It is down to the final 7th game in both the eastern and western conferences......... It sure beats baseball IMO as I would as soon to watch paint dry as that. I would like to see a Cavs vs Rockets finals........

Caught the last 3 1/2 minutes in regulation of game 1 with Warriors up 102 - 94 they should have been able to finish
them off in regulation, as it was Golden State Warriors were beyond lucky that it even ended in 107-107 tie.
Warriors snuffed 'em out in OT 124-114 but King James finished with 51 points.

Son of Butch":104ghnuq said:
Refs will fix 2 games to extend the series. Too much money involved for just a 4 or 5 game series.

Looked to me as though Golden State ripped their hearts out last night. I didn't see much of a will to win on display by the Cavs. If Andre Iguodala comes back it'll only get worse

Latest posts