Anybody using Fleckvieh simm?

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross - thanks!
Yes, he keeps "sucking me in" to respond - but, only so that newbies don't get the wrong idea of what's "REAL".
You said, "and the YG isnt there seen so many flek sired calves run YG 0 and 1 if I was lucky" - well, yes, most people are LUCKY to have a YG 1 or 2 - not sure if they would be happy with a "0" since it does not exist - but, OH MY, I thought you knew everything there was to know about YG??????
YG's are based on a ratio of fat to muscle. YG 1 that goes PRIME is OBVIOUSLY carrying plenty of fat cover to hang as long as you want. (and no, they weren't graded by a local mom & pop's - they were in a STATE contest, run by Ag & Mkt.)

SirLoin, huh? I'm too slow to catch all these "games". I think I liked him better than. Let me think ------ no, guess not.

3waycross":259bndxi said:
I don't think Jeanne is filled with hate at all.

I think she just recognizes you for the sorry nutcase troublemakin horses a-- that you are and just like the rest of us is just flat tired of your BS. Why don't you just go ahead and morph again into something just a little less irritating this time before you get knocked off the air for about the 20th time.

The thing that amazes me is that normal well meaning people on here get sucked into responding to your inane posts and thus keep feeding your nutcase games.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm surprised no one has commented on this:

4CTophand":38uvfjvj said:
Red Angus are the worst gainers on earth-- For the past 10 years we have had Red Angus on Forage Bull tests and they are normally pathetic. Too bad that Red Angus has such limited Bulls with decent rates of gain among other important factors.

Or this:

4CTophand":38uvfjvj said:
Just can't sell red bulls -- no one wants them.

I sure would have thought some of them Red Angus folks would have something to say about the Red Angus comment. I can understand why 4ctoper can't sell bulls , you got to have some to sell them.

VanC":1ip0vsb6 said:
I'm surprised no one has commented on this:

4CTophand":1ip0vsb6 said:
Red Angus are the worst gainers on earth-- For the past 10 years we have had Red Angus on Forage Bull tests and they are normally pathetic. Too bad that Red Angus has such limited Bulls with decent rates of gain among other important factors.

Or this:

4CTophand":1ip0vsb6 said:
Just can't sell red bulls -- no one wants them.

Why comment? Sound discussions don't occur when others are put into a defensive position. Besides, maybe 4CT's experiences with the breed have in fact been poor. I'm not itchin' for a fight. What would be helpful in this "discussion" is to know what forage test he has experience with so we all can sit down, look at the numbers and bloodlines, sort out whether his assertions have credibility or not, and discuss that. Could you share that with us, 4CT? :???:

Latest posts