Anybody like Lugers?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":35bzbzyb said:
Trent

It has been a long time since I bought and sold on Gun Brokers. Is it user friendly?
I have bought a few guns on Gunbroker auctions, mostly when I had a FFL (which I wish I still had) and have never had a problem. I mailed my FFL in with my records from all the threats, extra costs and new paperwork they were demanding and now I wish I hadn't. If I still had the FFL I would buy and sell a lot there. It is a pain in azz to ship a gun through a FFL holder and receive through a FFL holder and the ones around here want to charge me at least $20 on up for each transaction.

True Grit Farms":1y2usa6o said:
He'll take two, dang it that's a lot of money.

I originally saw $1,000,000. Then I read down and realized that's the minimum. Asking price is $2.2M. I can't even fathom that but somebody somewhere may think it's a steal.

JMJ Farms":3se22q7a said:
True Grit Farms":3se22q7a said:

I originally saw $1,000,000. Then I read down and realized that's the minimum. Asking price is $2.2M. I can't even fathom that but somebody somewhere may think it's a steal.
Where would you keep something worth that much? Surely not where you could see it.

True Grit Farms":170k51e1 said:
JMJ Farms":170k51e1 said:
True Grit Farms":170k51e1 said:

Where would you keep something worth that much? Surely not where you could see it.

I've never had to think about that before you asked that question. Because it's never been a problem.
I really have no idea. Maybe in a true "gun safe". Not one of the residential storage containers most of us call gun safes. I guess you could always carry it concealed. No one would think anyone was that ignorant probably. When I buy #2 I'm gonna get it a full time babysitter :lol2:

Bright Raven":134unb2b said:
Trent

It has been a long time since I bought and sold on Gun Brokers. Is it user friendly?
Very user friendly. I have bought from all over the US with 99.9999% good results. Even the.0001% was the person not the gun.

Latest posts