Anybody else watch the office?

Help Support CattleToday:

I can whenever I get a chance... which is rare. But I do think it pretty hilarious.

I think he is the character that turns from being a good show to a great one. I agree, always entertaining.

I like the English version better. Although I do like Dwight. The main character, Michael, is the one that makes me walk out of a room with some of the stuff he says and does. Some of that stuff would have gotten me fired pretty easily at my last job. I like the way they portray the long-suffering human resources manager on that show.

The little Indian girl character that talks so much, and her boyfriend that she's always badgering, went to Dartmouth with my step-daughter. We have pictures of them all together. She was a fat little thing in college.

KMacGinley":17e6s245 said:
Dwight Schrute never ceases to entertain me.

Just for that you get 2 Schrute bucks. Remember ~ earn 10,000 and you get 5 minutes extra for one lunch break!

LOVE that show! If I am at work, I make the inmates watch it. Otherwise they get to pick.

I love it, I own seasons 1-3 on DVD and can't wailt until Thursday when season 4 starts. I also can't wait to see what happens to Jim and Pam.

angie":1gsw818a said:
KMacGinley":1gsw818a said:
Dwight Schrute never ceases to entertain me.

Just for that you get 2 Schrute bucks. Remember ~ earn 10,000 and you get 5 minutes extra for one lunch break!

LOVE that show! If I am at work, I make the inmates watch it. Otherwise they get to pick.

I already have$10,000 counterfeit Schrute bucks I bought on the internet at Creedthoughts/.creed.org. I am using them to buy beet seeds. :)

Creed is really funny in a creepy way. He reminds me of several older guys I have worked with over the years.

angie":i5dta6cy said:
auctionboy":i5dta6cy said:
I thought that Jim was the main character?

Not really ~ Michael is.
I think he started as the main character but this Jim Pam thing is going to be equal to Russ Rachel or Sam Diann.

auctionboy":12eyv8qk said:
angie":12eyv8qk said:
auctionboy":12eyv8qk said:
I thought that Jim was the main character?

Not really ~ Michael is.
I think he started as the main character but this Jim Pam thing is going to be equal to Russ Rachel or Sam Diann.

So what did ya'll think of the season opener. Dwight is a hoot. "Cats don't provide fur, milk or meat".

Walt

chrisy":3shoqrbg said:
Not the English version, I hated it and Ricky Gevais makes my skin crawl..the most boring so called comedy ever.

Chris did you ever watch Coupling?I loved that show.Jane was priceless(the show should never have been done "Americanized" you really cannot duplicate British Humor in a lot of cases).

What ever happened to Brilliant? That was really good also.

hillsdown":1m6nj2w0 said:
chrisy":1m6nj2w0 said:
Not the English version, I hated it and Ricky Gevais makes my skin crawl..the most boring so called comedy ever.

Chris did you ever watch Coupling?I loved that show.Jane was priceless(the show should never have been done "Americanized" you really cannot duplicate British Humor in a lot of cases).

What ever happened to Brilliant? That was really good also.

No, I don't watch those kinda shows, not really my taste. But I know what you mean by trying to change them, as we have some they have tried to turn to work in British, and it just doesn't seem to work. Cheers is one that springs to mind.

I thought the season premiere was pretty good. Two things to me stood out.

1) With Ryan in corporate its going to be interesting how he handles Michael's actions throughout the season

2) Jim and Pam didn't seem convincing as a couple. Hopefully there will be some flashbacks in upcoming episodes to fill in what has happened since their first date to now

I thoroughly enjoyed the season premiere, especially when Dwight told Angela her cat was dead.

Angela: Any problems?

Dwight: You left your TV on and your cat is dead. :)

Angela found that her frozen french fry bags in the freezer had been clawed. :)

We bought season 3 on dvd and that kept us entertained for a couple of weeks.

Cinco_M_Gert":2b3r958w said:
1) With Ryan in corporate its going to be interesting how he handles Michael's actions throughout the season

Good point ~ never thought of that.
I love Jim and Pam as a couple though they are not as entertaining as Michal and his girlfriend :lol:
The look on his face when he noticed her "enhancements" was hilarious!!

Latest posts