any way to stop ad (circulars) papers being dropped in mail box

Help Support CattleToday:

I have friends who sign up other friends for a mailing list or two due a wide variety of things.

A harmless example would be a guy visits a new church, but signs a friend's name and adds a comment requesting a follow up contact regarding membership in the little rural church.

The funniest one was when one guy pissed off a big group of other guys and the offended ones signed the jerk up for mailing lists being sold into the ghey travel / resort industry.

WalnutCrest":2di0xjck said:
I have friends who sign up other friends for a mailing list or two due a wide variety of things.

A harmless example would be a guy visits a new church, but signs a friend's name and adds a comment requesting a follow up contact regarding membership in the little rural church.

The funniest one was when one guy be nice off a big group of other guys and the offended ones signed the jerk up for mailing lists being sold into the ghey travel / resort industry.

If we all just could get our junk mail forwarded to GB give him something to do burning them and save on his blood pressure medication

greybeard":qbqh44yy said:
Caustic Burno":qbqh44yy said:
Seriously my mailman said if they come in to the post office he has to deliver
Yep, and they are a big big money maker for USPS, but shouldn't be at my expense in having to deal with 'em. No longer enough for them to just stop--I want someone to suffer for this besides me. I hope the local carrier gets stuck in the low spot down by the old Greely place, a flat every other week, and a pox on everyone connected with them, a swarm of locusts to descend on their yards,army worms eating their lawns, and yellow & black fungus on their rose bushes termites in their foundations, and feral hogs visiting them every night.

Dunno why, but when I burn them, they stick together and you have to stand there and stir them with a hoe to actually get them to do anything except turn black unless you separate every single page.
:frowns: :frowns: :frowns:
That could be some heavy karma. :shock: :shock:

put them on craigs list and sell a bundle for bucks . You might have to explain that they can be used to line a bird cage or to lay in the garden for weed control or if you roll them up really tight and soak them in lighter fluid they make good logs

Think of all the trees that had to die to make the paper that junk mail is made from. Makes you want to send in a donation to the Sierra Club.

Latest posts