Any RVers on here?

Help Support CattleToday:

I know a guy that is retired and he and his wife travel a lot. They gave their home and all they own to their daughter. He traded in his 5th wheel and bought one of those big $200k bus-type RV's. His plan is to make the smallest monthly payments he can and when he dies, the bank can have it.

We had an RV one time best day was when we were no longer the owners. I'm not an RV, boat, side by side, jeep, hummer, none of that junk kind of person. 🙌🏾 Enjoy what you like but it's not for me. I'm not a social person. I don't find it fun to go to camp grounds packed like rats enjoyable. I like the peace, quiet, and 🤬.
Remind me what's fun about cleaning and packing an RV pulling it some where. To pull it back to unpack and repete until next time you want to clean pack pull repeat. Bahahahaha.

I'm not so sure what almost sounds insane. Clean pack pull park...repete back home pull park unpack clean. Sounds like a blast! Bahahahahaha! I'm joking!! Rvs could be fun, I guess. I must be getting old stuck in my ways.

My parents had a 33ft Pace Arrow motor home in the mid 80's. Had Chevrolet 454 engine and got about 5 miles to the gallon. Camped mostly in state, but they did go to Florida a few times in it.
Traded it for a 28 fthwheel.
I don't know anything about them today

ABNB... pack a bag... enjoy... leave... and it's some else's problem

Seriously. I have several family members that have RVs. They wil plan trips to different places. We just book abnb houses next to them. LoL

If I had a group that all had them and we were using them a lot I could be talked in to it.

I have a female cousin, (older than I am and a widow) that pretty much lives in a big motorhome much of the year. She travels where ever (Alaska, Rio Grande Valley, Tenn, or NY State) and gets a job at a state or nat park in the northern areas in the summer and down in the Valley in winter. Fall she is at home near Canton Tx.
She loves it, but she's financially in very good shape and was used to traveling anyway being married to an Air Force officer for a couple of decades until he retired as a full bird colonel, then went to work for some kind of civilian super security outfit working with computer programming.. the kind most of don't have clearance to even know exists.. They traveled all over the world with both his jobs

I've got a 23' bumper pull, nice van but you fella's are talking about ones twice its size. I think I am going to sell it as I am just not using it just too busy and the dogs are a bit of a liability if I go away. I am happy just staying put and I have a lot to do here before I die.

Ken

I've got a 23' bumper pull, nice van but you fella's are talking about ones twice its size. I think I am going to sell it as I am just not using it just too busy and the dogs are a bit of a liability if I go away. I am happy just staying put and I have a lot to do here before I die.

Ken

I understand what your saying but you should enjoy life before you die. Your job. Chores, ect. Will always be there, you may not always be able to enjoy life. As for as get out travel, see things or do things you want to do. We always think we have more time or will always have good health this isn't always the case. Enjoy life while you still can, just saying.

I understand what your saying but you should enjoy life before you die. Your job. Chores, ect. Will always be there, you may not always be able to enjoy life. As for as get out travel, see things or do things you want to do. We always think we have more time or will always have good health this isn't always the case. Enjoy life while you still can, just saying.
This may strike you as odd Shell but some folks are happiest when working, especially on their own farm.

We bought a 27' fifth wheel a couple years ago, primarily for the county fair. It's been one of the best purchases we've made. The kids love camping, it's a great way to take a weekend vacation without going far. For less than $100, we can spend the weekend outside with the kids away from home and they have a ball. I wish I had done it years ago.

Latest posts