Any RVers on here?

Help Support CattleToday:

It's funny how different people's preferences are for traveling.

Eating the same food I eat all the time defeats the point of traveling. 😄

I keep a bag half packed bag ready to go in my room at all times. If I get a call I can be packed and on the road in less than 30min. That's my ideal way to travel.

Always travel with your own pillow and towels.

I attribute my ability to fight off covid to living out of hotels most my career. 😄

May have helped. I always microban and reclean them myself. When I was 15 years old I worked at a resort doing housekeeping.... we cleaned great until the owner's niece came to work with us. Than we had a great time screwing off ordered pizza, drank the left over alcohol, rode around on the golf cart, ect. Had the mind of a 15 year old cleaning wasn't top priority. We did just enough not to get fired. I remember that any time I stay anywhere. Just cause something looks clean doesn't mean it's clean. 😬

May have helped. I always microban and reclean them myself. When I was 15 years old I worked at a resort doing housekeeping.... we cleaned great until the owner's niece came to work with us. Than we had a great time screwing off ordered pizza, drank the left over alcohol, rode around on the golf cart, ect. Had the mind of a 15 year old cleaning wasn't top priority. We did just enough not to get fired. I remember that any time I stay anywhere. Just cause something looks clean doesn't mean it's clean. 😬
I think people think the same thing when they come in my house (bachelor pad). They generally make a comment about it being clean and I tell them I have a lady that handles that part. I can see the sigh of relief across their faces (mainly females).😂

I think people think the same thing when they come in my house (bachelor pad). They generally make a comment about it being clean and I tell them I have a lady that handles that part. I can see the sigh of relief across their faces (mainly females).😂

I've seen some bachelor pad extremely clean. Most people wouldn't expect them to be clean.

Where I worked at the resort was mostly fishermen and some summer families. Nobody ever messed nothing up, just had to do the basic cleaning.

I used to clean doctors, attorneys, ect. offices and businesses, funeral homes, houses, ect. I actually did clean when I did that. I wasn't 15 years old either.

Latest posts