Any Louisiana ranchers on here

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
How many on here are from Louisiana and live 20 miles or less off of I-20 or I-10? Looking for a place where one might unload a 40' gooseneck trailer, for a couple of hours to water and rest them. And me! :) LOL

How many on here are from Louisiana and live 20 miles or less off of I-20 or I-10? Looking for a place where one might unload a 40' gooseneck trailer, for a couple of hours to water and rest them. And me! :) LOL
DM me, we have to talk the rest before I call a guy.

No money in it for me, BTW, just want to help. Any help I give here is friend help.

Are you willing to go in for the price of feed and reload them on your own?
Yes. I would have to buy some hay if I have that 40' stock. If I am in my 32' with 4' dressing...tack room. I can carry the hay with me. If thhey have the right kida facilities then yes, me and who went with me could re-load by ourselves.

Hi, Joe. The reason I asked is I am looking for a place to unload cattle for a couple of hours when being hauled between El Paso and Georgia
when do you want to do this?
I'm not riding anything at home right now so the arena and attached 100 pen and another lot are available and easy to back in. I don't think the boys have anything in the pen or the lot and there's water. You will want to hay them correct?

when do you want to do this?
I'm not riding anything at home right now so the arena and attached 100 pen and another lot are available and easy to back in. I don't think the boys have anything in the pen or the lot and there's water. You will want to hay them correct?
It will be a few weeks, maybe a month or so but I will know at least a week ahead of time If I am in the 40' stock trailer then yes, I will buy hay from you if you can spare it. Looking at 30-40 corriente cows and heifers. Thanks!

will be happy to help, will you be coming back empty?
No. I will be coming back loaded. Gonna pick some up in El Paso and bring them back to Ga. About 20 cows. It will be a 32' aluminum stock combo with 4' tack/dressing room, because we will be carrying a horse to Ruidoso on the way down there. Filly needs to be there by March 1st if my Mexican broker can put together the Corr cows I want by then.

Latest posts