Any horned hereford breeders i need a bull

Help Support CattleToday:

plbcattle

Reaction score
I am looking for a horned hereford bull to cover my commercial herd and my recips. I would like a Et or AI sired bull ready to go to work now. LBW epd.s with growth and milk. Big spread if possible. I am in conway arkansas. The closer the better. You can pm me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance

plbcattle":l2rw8lra said:
I am looking for a horned hereford bull to cover my commercial herd and my recips. I would like a Et or AI sired bull ready to go to work now. LBW epd.s with growth and milk. Big spread if possible. I am in conway arkansas. The closer the better. You can pm me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance

I think he is mostly polled, but if you are looking for a Hereford bull with low birth weight, good weaning weight, growth and milk with great EPD's, Jerry Huth is having a bull sale this Saturday. His spreads between BW and WW/YW are amazing and real from what I see. I could not be more pleased with the one I bought from him and his prices are reasonable. I think I read something in the sale flyer you could buy by phone. Jim

http://www.huthcattle.com/

He certainly can't be accused of "photoshopping" his flyer pictures!

plbcattle":1nbu6fq1 said:

Thanks in advance
i like horned myself, but theres alot of good poll bull's nowday why not use one on a commercial herd? just interested, not trying too run your business ;-)

Latest posts