any guesses on breed?

Help Support CattleToday:

So you think the black one could be a saler or saler/angus, huh? I hadn't thought of that. But that is the reason I posted on the board, was to get opinions from people that would know.

certherfbeef said:
MULDOON said:
You know , As I was doing that load of laundry , I was thinking to my self ,,,
He might be talking about that other cow??
Sorry for the misunderstanding :oops:

You do your own laundry??? I'm impressed
It's hard to mess up towels ;-) I want to go to the Highschool football game tonite ,So,,, If the house looks good , we can go.

Why do wives insist on a clean house before we leave???
Do they think that the robbers will appreciate it?

I know , no body wants to come home to a dirty house :lol:

When ever we go out of town the wife has to be sure ALL the bills are paid before we go. I guess she figures the kids will have less to deal with if we crash & burn or something. :lol:

MULDOON":24bbzwm5 said:
It's hard to mess up towels ;-) I want to go to the Highschool football game tonite

MULDOON

reading your post inspired me ;-)

no not the laundry part :lol: :lol: , but the football part. when i saw what is at the bottom of your posts, it inspired me to add something to my posts :D :D :D

jt

jt":2ydw9uwf said:
MULDOON":2ydw9uwf said:
It's hard to mess up towels ;-) I want to go to the Highschool football game tonite

MULDOON

no not the laundry part :lol: :lol: , but the football part. when i saw what is at the bottom of your posts, it inspired me to add something to my posts :D :D :D

jt

Extension of Texas A&M right just the cajun version ;-)

Campground Cattle":12srsnar said:
jt":12srsnar said:
MULDOON":12srsnar said:

MULDOON

jt

:lol: :lol: oooohhhh.. i am sure a bunch in baton rouge would really take issue with you on that one campground.. calling them an aggie are you? :lol: :lol:

that would probably make sure those aggies are on the tigers schedule from now on just so those tigers could whup up on em.. ;-) :lol:

jt

jt":tn21fbzr said:
Campground Cattle":tn21fbzr said:
jt":tn21fbzr said:
MULDOON":tn21fbzr said:

MULDOON

jt

:lol: :lol: oooohhhh.. i am sure a bunch in baton rouge would really take issue with you on that one campground.. calling them an aggie are you? :lol: :lol:

that would probably make sure those aggies are on the tigers schedule from now on just so those tigers could whup up on em.. ;-) :lol:

jt

Instead of LSU!LSU!
Why not " GEAUX TIGERS!!"

1st cow: Skankosine; mixed cow with some limo in her.[does she milk?]

2nd cow: Skinny Mini; Red Angus x longhorn. [are all her calves polled?]

OK, above is pure BS, I have no idea.
Never ask a hillbilly a question unless you are prepared for some serious BS.

Hillbilly

hillbilly said:
1st cow: Skankosine; mixed cow with some limo in her.[does she milk?]

2nd cow: Skinny Mini; Red Angus x longhorn. [are all her calves polled?]

OK, above is pure BS, I have no idea.
Never ask a hillbilly a question unless you are prepared for some serious BS.

Hillbilly
No longhorn , that I'm aware of , her first calf was polled, as was the stud.
I'll try to post a pic of her mother.

MrsKerry.jpg

I bought this cow ,and the cherry colored cow as a pair ,during the drought of 2002 , [/img]

First cow: possibly Galloway x Black Angus?
Second cow: Looks alot like a Shorthorn cross to me. I have one that looks alot like her and she has absolutely awesome calves for the size of her.

Muldoon= Pretty is as pretty does. Worked on an all Jersey dairy about 25 years ago. Had some of the ugliest Jersey cows on the milking string you'd ever want to see. But did they pour the milk! The show cows on the farm weren't heavy milkers at all, but they were sure pretty to look at!

Cattle Rack Rancher":1eu2vz13 said:
First cow: possibly Galloway x Black Angus?
Second cow: Looks alot like a Shorthorn cross to me. I have one that looks alot like her and she has absolutely awesome calves for the size of her.

That's kinda what I was thinkin, a Shorthorn X Hereford cow (2nd cow) and a red angus bull = 1st cow

Latest posts