Any Bullriding Fans?

Help Support CattleToday:

kebell1

Reaction score
I am a huge bullriding fan and I'm getting ready to watch the PBR finals at the end of the month.
There is a new fantasy bullriding game online for the finals. Has anyone checked it out?

www.bullbuzz.com

should be fun!
I really find the bucking bull breed interesting.
Are There any bullriding fans on here?

Watch bullriding a little, just like rodeo's if you have seen one you have seen them all. Just what breed is them bucking bulls?? All of them i have ever seen were mutts.

Thought at first you meant Spanish Bullring fighting, that is just barbaric :mad: . I would like to see a Rodeo as the bulls usually come out alive.

Red Bull Breeder":1w7ufsz6 said:
Watch bullriding a little, just like rodeo's if you have seen one you have seen them all. Just what breed is them bucking bulls?? All of them i have ever seen were mutts.
I have been "around" it a little in times past. Each time was different. :nod:

I don't really understand football so it is not interesting to me. I'm sure rodeo would be that way to someone that doesn't really understand it.
Beauty in the eye of the beholder thing.

I figure to understand it pretty good. You get on you ride or you don't. Bulls or bronc's makes no difference ride or buck off. Some can ride them some can't.

Entered my first Jr. Rodeo in 1968 Entered my last (so far) Rodeo in 1986
With all the Helmets,Face masks, Bullet proof vests and Sponsor's Stickers all over em And with the inflated Scores I just can't watch the pbr

Somewhere along theway Bull riders turned into 'Kittys'

Back in the day our Cocky Attitude kept us safe :cboy:

I've never done any professional bronc or bull riding,but when younger used to try to rid both in the barnyard and pasture.
I have road enough and long enough to say none horse or bull will buck the same way.
And no could I tell which move they were going to do next.
Therefore making it very hard to stay on.

Cal

I was a devoted PBR fan up until about a month ago, when our cable provider had some dust up with Versus, which used to cover PBR. Now they're off the air, so no way I can watch.

I've been down at TX A & M vet's school when they've had a PBR bull there a time or two.. those things are plumb nasty. But great athelets! I especially like Chicken On a Chain... :cboy:

Do you know if the finals will be on regular TV?

Calman":3njzyq82 said:
I've never done any professional bronc or bull riding,but when younger used to try to rid both in the barnyard and pasture.
I have road enough and long enough to say none horse or bull will buck the same way.
And no could I tell which move they were going to do next.
Therefore making it very hard to stay on.

Cal

Same here Cal, i never rode in Pros but a lot in the pastures. Back then there was nothing i would not get on. Looking back i think the worst one that i ever rode was a 5 year old App stud that never had a halter on.
My friends dragged me out of bed early one Sunday morning after i had a long and hard night at the local bar.
They got several ropes on him and got him on the ground to get the saddle on. What a ride we had in a fresh plowed field.
Kinda funny what a young man will try, now i wont get on the Walmart horse. :lol: :lol:

Btw, when is the nationals, i,m pulling for JB Mooney. I haven't watched it in a few weeks so i,m probably behind on whats going on.

Latest posts