Ants and Repealing Obamacare

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
Trump and House Speaker Paul Ryan think the failure of their first attempt at fixing Obamacare was disappointing, wait until they tackle the budget and try to fix the fiscal affairs of this nation.

Their problems pale in comparison to mine:

ANTS. ANTS. ANTS.

Little ANTS but lots of them. I tried all the baits. Nothing worked so here was my solution:

sywo03.jpg

I imported a giant anteater. Everything was going fine. My two corgis and the anteater got along great. In the evening, they all played on the little cabin floor. It worked. All my ANTS are gone. The downside is; now my two corgis are missing.

Your ants (and your Corgis) are gone, but opportunity knocks Ron. Get a pair and breed them. Your neighbors probably have ants too. Rent 'em out!! Bright Raven's Ant-B-Gone!

greybeard":wofq3hm0 said:
Your ants (and your Corgis are gone, but opportunity knocks Ron. Get another (female) and breed them. Your neighbors probably have ants too. Rent 'em out!! Bright Raven's Ant-B-Gone!

:clap: :D

I could make a fortune doing that here. Of course, the first 5 years would be spent just getting rid of all my own ants...

Your ant problem may possibly be managed and kept under some sort of control. The budget and fiscal affairs of this nation will not. At least not without a major change in the mindset of the of the average citizen. Even then it would take a generation or more to clean up the mess of the last 100 years. I don't see that happening. How does it play out? Do we disappear like your two corgis? That is my question.