antibiotic

Help Support CattleToday:

We do have only one on hand and that's Excenel. But if I need anything else I can just drop by the neighbors (our vet) and get whatever I need.

dun":mozq1s1v said:
We do have only one on hand and that's Excenel. But if I need anything else I can just drop by the neighbors (our vet) and get whatever I need.
Always have a bottle of Excenel on hand as well. Stuff is expensive but it works. I also like the fact that there is no milk withholding which gives me some flexibility on its use with dairy cows.

novaman":24e121df said:
dun":24e121df said:
Always have a bottle of Excenel on hand as well. Stuff is expensive but it works. I also like the fact that there is no milk withholding which gives me some flexibility on its use with dairy cows.
It's a little pricey but you only need 1/4 as much as you do with LA200. The dose is half and you only have to give it once

larryshoat":21is0q3v said:
That's a tough one, I suppose Naxel.

Larry
used it on fresh ropin' calves,,,, with excellent results.. like nuflor to , LA 200 is a good general antibiotic but its got its limits

If I could only have one- it would be Baytril. It works well for everything.

If you let me have two- I could save some money by keeping some Tetradure around too.