Another waste of taxpayers money.......

Help Support CattleToday:

They were and they did!
Well your boogie man is gone so you can come out from under your bed.

Please share with us what it is about the new President and his agenda that you support? You claim to be a moderate Republican (I called you a liar upon that one) so tell us what Sleepy Joe has done since taking office that you can get onboard with?

Oh and saying "he's not Trump" isn't acceptable.

Well your boogie man is gone so you can come out from under your bed.

Please share with us what it is about the new President and his agenda that you support? You claim to be a moderate Republican (I called you a liar upon that one) so tell us what Sleepy Joe has done since taking office that you can get onboard with?

Oh and saying "he's not Trump" isn't acceptable.
1.Calling Russia out on Bounties on American Troops.
2. Has a purchase agreement for 200million vaccine doses. (Trump had zero stockpile)
3. Made us relevant and friendly again with our allies.
4. Rejoined the Paris Climate Accord.
5. Working to make sure Iran complies with the Nuclear terms and then we may re-enter the agreement.

It has only been a week but so far I am pleased. And, I am no longer a Republican and will not be again based on the way the Party has behaved the last 4 years. That does not mean I won't support a Republican Candidate, but I do not identify with the Party anymore.

PS... I do not appreciate being called a liar. That is below you. There was once a time you would have caught a ban for that. Moderation rules have obviously changed.

Last edited:
Can and should go back as those are votes cast illegally. Your saying something illegal was done on one hand then saying everything was legit on the other. Can't be both ways. Bet the votes cast under those illegal changes could very easily become a number that matters. The fact that it has been cast off on many levels is why people have such an issue. Not baseless lies as they would like the world to think.

One vote in person with a valid photo I.D simple as that, take the question out of it period. The very fact that they are dead set against such a simple straight forward solution and law should prove everything you need to know.
The votes were cast legally according to the law. The law was illegally changed. That doesn't make the votes invalid.
Say a city worker puts up a speed limit sign of 40 mph. City council decides the worker had no right to do that and speed limit should stay at 30 mph. They go back and check tapes and see you went through town at 40, and sends you a retroactive ticket. That's correct according to you? Probably not the best analogy, but you get the idea. Government tells you one thing, you go ahead and do it, and then get punished because they shouldn't have told you that.

A law illegitimately changed is not a legal law therefore anything that occurs under that law is illegal/ illegitimate. It's more along the lines of if the sign says 40 and they change the limit to 30 but not thru the correct channels nor the sign your speeding ticket for 40 is null and void because you were not legally speeding. Clear as mud right.

1.Calling Russia out on Bounties on American Troops.
2. Has a purchase agreement for 200million vaccine doses. (Trump had zero stockpile)
3. Made us relevant and friendly again with our allies.
4. Rejoined the Paris Climate Accord.
5. Working to make sure Iran complies with the Nuclear terms and then we may re-enter the agreement.

It has only been a week but so far I am pleased.
Give it time.
1. Haven't seen him call Russia out on boo
2. Hard to purchase/stockpile something that didn't exist. Trump had spoken for 100 million doses before it was even completed but shockingly they couldn't deliver.
3. I will give you Trump rubbed people even certain leaders the wrong way. Partially in his demeanor but largely because he told them the free ride was over.
4. Holding our businesses to a level that makes them uncompetitive when they already have the cleanest manufacturing in the world while allowing the largest polluters to continue to go largely unchecked and continue to undermine the US manufacturers ability to compete. You and I have very different ideas of success and progress.
5. For all that cash he sent them he better get something for his money. Time will tell but my hopes are not high that he will hold them to anything other than a state dinner.

Give it time.

Have you read the News?
2. Hard to purchase/stockpile something that didn't exist. Trump had spoken for 100 million doses before it was even completed but shockingly they couldn't deliver.
Trump turned down ordering more vaccine...look it up!
3. I will give you Trump rubbed people even certain leaders the wrong way. Partially in his demeanor but largely because he told them the free ride was over.
4. Holding our businesses to a level that makes them uncompetitive when they already have the cleanest manufacturing in the world while allowing the largest polluters to continue to go largely unchecked and continue to undermine the US manufacturers ability to compete. You and I have very different ideas of success and progress.
5. For all that cash he sent them he better get something for his money. Time will tell but my hopes are not high that he will hold them to anything other than a state dinner.
5. Do you even know that we paid them nothing? It was their money that had been frozen in the US and with our Allies since the late 70's?

Please look at other news sources other than Fox (they will get worse with their disinformation because their rating are sinking).

I am open to fair and honest debate, but fake facts I will not tolerate!

Don't need the news you and Buck keep us all straight. Don't have cable so don't watch Fox try again. Work on reading comprehension I said money he sent them not paid. The fact is it was seized for a reason and they released it back to a state that sponsors terrorism against the US. A poor decision in any patriots book. As to what you tolerate looks like you buy into plenty of fake facts if you believe this is progress.

Some good points................Joe has signed a lot of executive orders, we will just have to set back and see how they go. It want take long for the good, bad or ugly to appear. Give it until mid-summer we will know more then.

hHda2iQ.gif

Last edited:
edit..........went to get another bag of popcorn.

Last edited:
Give it time.
Correct!

Did you read how that one happened? 42 people cast a legal ballot early but died before election day. That's it. It wasn't fraud. The article also states that they comb death records to try to catch them but some slip through the cracks.

Would it be nice if they found a way to fix that problem? Sure. Is it worth months of outrage leading to an attack on Democracy? Hardly.
other facts about Wisc. voter fraud;
with 99% of the vote tabulated Trump had 1,610,007 votes (200,000 more than 2016)

7 democratic wards in Milwaukee reported more votes than registered voters. 90 Milwaukee wards reported turnouts over 90% (unheard of in any other election anywhere)

many of those Biden votes mysteriously appeared overnight and no one would verify where they came from. see graph below.

Wisc. historic voter average since 1960 is 66.8%. 67% in 2016 but 89% in 2020 thanks mostly due to suspicious absentee ballots.

if you do the math; a 22% increase in votes from 3,684,726 registered voters = 810,640 questionable votes. more than offsets the 20,000+ votes Biden apparently won by.

Attachments

• Wisconsin-Data-Dump-11-4-morning.jpg
    Wisconsin-Data-Dump-11-4-morning.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 3
A law illegitimately changed is not a legal law therefore anything that occurs under that law is illegal/ illegitimate. It's more along the lines of if the sign says 40 and they change the limit to 30 but not thru the correct channels nor the sign your speeding ticket for 40 is null and void because you were not legally speeding. Clear as mud right.
That makes sense but... The difference is in your example you are forgiven for breaking an illegal law. In my example you are being punished after the fact for following an illegal law. I believe my example fits the circumstances better as voters would be punished (votes thrown out) for following what was understood to be the law at the time. But either way, the courts threw it out so it doesn't really matter I guess.

According to the Constitution the Chief Justice oversees the trial, not a chosen senator.

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/briefing/Senate_Impeachment_Role.htm

In impeachment proceedings, the House of Representatives charges an official of the federal government by approving, by majority vote, articles of impeachment. A committee of representatives, called "managers," acts as prosecutors before the Senate. The Senate sits as a High Court of Impeachment in which senators consider evidence, hear witnesses, and vote to acquit or convict the impeached official. In the case of presidential impeachment trials, the chief justice of the United States presides. The Constitution requires a two-thirds vote of the Senate to convict, and the penalty for an impeached official upon conviction is removal from office. In some cases, the Senate has also disqualified such officials from holding public offices in the future. There is no appeal. Since 1789, about half of Senate impeachment trials have resulted in conviction and removal from office.

other facts about Wisc. voter fraud;
with 99% of the vote tabulated Trump had 1,610,007 votes (200,000 more than 2016)

7 democratic wards in Milwaukee reported more votes than registered voters. 90 Milwaukee wards reported turnouts over 90% (unheard of in any other election anywhere)

many of those Biden votes mysteriously appeared overnight and no one would verify where they came from. see graph below.

Wisc. historic voter average since 1960 is 66.8%. 67% in 2016 but 89% in 2020 thanks mostly due to suspicious absentee ballots.

if you do the math; a 22% increase in votes from 3,684,726 registered voters = 810,640 questionable votes. more than offsets the 20,000+ votes Biden apparently won by.
There were no wards with more votes than registered voters. Statements made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

There was nothing mysterious about the early morning vote bump:

This election was hotly contested with a lot of strong feelings on both sides. It's not surprising that we saw record turnout, and nobody is claiming it's suspicious that Trump got more votes than in 2016. More people voted because more people cared.

There were no wards with more votes than registered voters. Statements made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

There was nothing mysterious about the early morning vote bump:

This election was hotly contested with a lot of strong feelings on both sides. It's not surprising that we saw record turnout, and nobody is claiming it's suspicious that Trump got more votes than in 2016. More people voted because more people cared.
my source looks at individual wards. your article looks at the state as a whole. not comparing apples to apples.

According to the Constitution the Chief Justice oversees the trial, not a chosen senator.

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/briefing/Senate_Impeachment_Role.htm

In impeachment proceedings, the House of Representatives charges an official of the federal government by approving, by majority vote, articles of impeachment. A committee of representatives, called "managers," acts as prosecutors before the Senate. The Senate sits as a High Court of Impeachment in which senators consider evidence, hear witnesses, and vote to acquit or convict the impeached official. In the case of presidential impeachment trials, the chief justice of the United States presides. The Constitution requires a two-thirds vote of the Senate to convict, and the penalty for an impeached official upon conviction is removal from office. In some cases, the Senate has also disqualified such officials from holding public offices in the future. There is no appeal. Since 1789, about half of Senate impeachment trials have resulted in conviction and removal from office.
There it is in writing!!

Latest posts