Another waste of taxpayers money.......

Help Support CattleToday:

Anyone remember when Iraq held their first free election after Hussein was removed? Remember when they voted, the people dipped their thumb in purple dye and proudly displayed it everywhere? That still puts a smile on my face.

Maybe to get out of it, Trump will repay the 400 million of taxpayer money he spent golfing.
I call BS on the 400 Mil. Not sure how anyone could come up with that? If security detail, he has security detail whether he is sleeping or eating, it's a hard cost. Use of plane? almost all of his golf outings were at HIS golf courses and was having a meeting with other world leaders or people from Congress. Golf fees, LOL he owned almost everyone he golfed at so I doubt we paid for golf fees or a meal. In true transparency I saia the same about Obama when he was criticized for his outings. I also voted for Obama round 1 and not round 2 as his Obamacare scared the hell out of and rightfully so I am STILL paying for that by not having the insurance I once had

The Dems spent the last 4 years hating Trump. Their entire campaign was run on we hate Trump. So if Trump just quietly fades out of the public eye what do they have to fire up their base? They need a scape goat for everything and anything that goes wrong.
Good points

Last edited:
Voting in person with an ID would stop that.
why are you making a statement that makes perfectly common sense? the dems are really pushing to eliminate the already minimum restrictions on mail in ballot signatures. I am thinking like you that the laws should be tightened up to prevent problems in the future. I wonder why nancy pelosi required all congress members to be present (no absentee votes allowed) for the vote on the speaker of the house nomination? almost like she doesn't trust absentee voting.

Did you read how that one happened? 42 people cast a legal ballot early but died before election day. That's it. It wasn't fraud. The article also states that they comb death records to try to catch them but some slip through the cracks.

Would it be nice if they found a way to fix that problem? Sure. Is it worth months of outrage leading to an attack on Democracy? Hardly.
Should be an easy fix! I hope Wisconsin (and other states) get that and any other voting issues fixed before the next election cycle so the voters can have confidence each vote is counted once and only once.

You might ought to.
I looked it up, I stand by my earlier statement that I agree with the words the acronym stand for. Per the statements on the site, the movement itself doesn't appear too far out of context of what I was expecting. There was some wording in there that I don't know the exact meaning of within the written context so I can't so I can't rightful say that I agree or disagree with the entirety. Back a few months ago, the local performing arts theatre here in town had Black lives matter displayed on their marquis sign. I don't know for sure but I think they were likely showing solidarity with people and not the organized movement in general.

Last edited:
100's of Eye witnesses have signed affidavits that they witnessed voter fraud, they put there life on the line because they would be in jail if found lying. There was voter fraud, would it be enough to change the outcome. Nobody knows. There have been a handful thrown in jail here in Texas for it. Just to say it didn't happen is just sweeping it under the rug. Plus there is the FACT that some states that changed voting law without going thro proper channels. Which is unconstitutional, that is what the Texas law suit was about. That was not heard for some reason and it wasn't merit. It was procedural
Can you please provide some info on the signed affidavits that proved fraud? I would like to see how they were explained away.

As for illegally changing the voting laws, that looks to have happened, but what can you do after the election? People that took advantage of the new laws voted in good faith that their votes would count. You can't go back after the election and say 'sorry, we made a mistake so now your vote don't count'.

As for illegally changing the voting laws, that looks to have happened, but what can you do after the election? People that took advantage of the new laws voted in good faith that their votes would count. You can't go back after the election and say 'sorry, we made a mistake so now your vote don't count'.
What needs to be done is to investigate what happened and then the state legislatures need to make and pass laws that prevent it from happening in the future. As you say, you can't go back in history and fix it. However, it can be fixed so it doesn't happen in the next election. We have less than two years to the midterm elections. Every state should be looking at their election laws, not just the ones with a problem.

Can you please provide some info on the signed affidavits that proved fraud? I would like to see how they were explained away.

Can and should go back as those are votes cast illegally. Your saying something illegal was done on one hand then saying everything was legit on the other. Can't be both ways. Bet the votes cast under those illegal changes could very easily become a number that matters. The fact that it has been cast off on many levels is why people have such an issue. Not baseless lies as they would like the world to think.

One vote in person with a valid photo I.D simple as that, take the question out of it period. The very fact that they are dead set against such a simple straight forward solution and law should prove everything you need to know.

I will agree that voting should be in person and require a valid photo ID. There should also be few exceptions that qualify for absentee ballots. My aunt and uncle used to get absentee ballots due to them spending around half the year in Florida. Folks like that and those in the military are the only ones I have heard of voting absentee. This year the pandemic caused states to change their voting rules and times. Here, they held in person voting over a period of time instead of just on day. Each state has its own voting laws which to my understanding are autonomous. I realize this is a difference to compare but we frequently receive mail in ballots for various posts such as board members for co ops, or various other boards. My opinion those mail in votes, should all be in by a certain time before the final day of voting.

I looked it up, I stand by my earlier statement that I agree with the words the acronym stand for. Per the statements on the site, the movement itself doesn't appear too far out of context of what I was expecting. There was some wording in there that I don't know the exact meaning of within the written context so I can't so I can't rightful say that I agree or disagree with the entirety. Back a few months ago, the local performing arts theatre here in town had Black lives matter displayed on their marquis sign. I don't know for sure but I think they were likely showing solidarity with people and not the organized movement in general.
Dig deeper:

I prefer to believe "All Lives Matter".

Dig deeper:

I prefer to believe "All Lives Matter".
I absolutely agree that all lives matter, as well as the lives of the unborn. I also believe that an acknowledgement that black lives matter is an important step in helping to bridge the gap of inequality and to end prejudices.

All lives matter but for whatever reason it seems that more black lives are aborted in relationship to percentage of population.
I would hope and expect there are a few on this forum who have the opportunity to subscribe to or read Judicial Watch (Verdict).
If you are so fortunate you will discover in short order that what you read from the 'side saddle cowboys' who loiter and spew their
rainbow rhetoric on these pages that regardless of how much they agree with each other they still have not found a way to convince
us they have the ability to pick a turd up by the clean end. Logic is as foreign to a liberal as treaching a pig to sing in that it serves
no purpose other than to annoy them and evoke another squeal.

Should be an easy fix! I hope Wisconsin (and other states) get that and any other voting issues fixed before the next election cycle so the voters can have confidence each vote is counted once and only once.
It is, and was an easy fix. Keep track of death records and cancel those ballots if they've already voted. 42 votes out of 3.3 million is an acceptable amount of error, in my opinion. Certainly not "the most fraudulent election in history".

I absolutely agree that all lives matter, as well as the lives of the unborn. I also believe that an acknowledgement that black lives matter is an important step in helping to bridge the gap of inequality and to end prejudices.
No, no, no, that's the problem, they want to divide us by race and other means to keep us fighting among ourselves while the elites pillage the country.

It is, and was an easy fix. Keep track of death records and cancel those ballots if they've already voted. 42 votes out of 3.3 million is an acceptable amount of error, in my opinion. Certainly not "the most fraudulent election in history".
GA found 2 after three counts including one hand count. Guess who the two voted for twice?

Latest posts