Another waste of taxpayers money.......

Help Support CattleToday:

My view of it is, yes on the surface it is little more than going through the motions for political reasons. There is another way of justifying it that I think is likely the angle being used. As we all know our elections are the hallmark of our democracy. To have baseless claims of massive voter fraud, is very problematic especially coming from elected officials in high offices. If there was evidence of wide spread concerted efforts resulting in fraud then that would be a different story. The rallies and various efforts to spread dissention and doubt about the process for political gain were over the top and taken too far. Regardless of personal politics the country does not need to go through that kind of upheaval during each election moving forward.
So moving forward we just let them steal it in peace. So did you think OJ Simpson was guilty or innocent? A whole lot of people thought he was guilty.....Maybe he was , maybe he wasn't. Regardless.....it was difficult to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I doubt many at all were in support of the violence and damage. I don't condone the violent and destructive acts at all either.
The BLM movement is the result of years of issues that haven't been resolved. It's a difficult subject to address. Eventually most things turn political and are exploited by each side.
BLM is a crock of horse hooey.

So moving forward we just let them steal it in peace. So did you think OJ Simpson was guilty or innocent? A whole lot of people thought he was guilty.....Maybe he was , maybe he wasn't. Regardless.....it was difficult to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt.
My understanding was that there were around 50 lawsuits that were dismissed by multiple judges for lack of merit. Surely at least some of those judges would have took notice of something suspicious if there were. If ever there is a significant scenario of voter fraud then I'm sure that it would be found out and dealt with in a legal manner. An election is not necessarily stolen just because the outcome isn't as desired.
I never was sure one way or the other about OJ, you are right a situation like that is hard to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt. The difference in a case like that and an election is there are bi partisan checks and balances in place.

The claim about the salary is the shiny nickel he used to distract people while he raided the taxpayer wallet. Every time he went to one of his resort properties or held official business there, the government was paying for those services. No discounts. All of the staff, officials, etc. who accompanied him were charged full rate, on the government dime, to businesses held by Donald Trump. Want a meeting with Donald Trump? Spend enough money at his resort and you'll get one. That in itself is a clear violation of the emoluments clause of the constitution and ought to be grounds for impeachment. If Hillary Clinton ran such a scam people would be foaming at the mouth with rage.

Edited to add a link:

Secret service charged a modest $650 a night for hotel rooms and $17000 a month for a three bedroom cottage. This must be the cost of draining the swamp
My understanding was that there were around 50 lawsuits that were dismissed by multiple judges for lack of merit. Surely at least some of those judges would have took notice of something suspicious if there were. If ever there is a significant scenario of voter fraud then I'm sure that it would be found out and dealt with in a legal manner. An election is not necessarily stolen just because the outcome isn't as desired.
I never was sure one way or the other about OJ, you are right a situation like that is hard to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt. The difference in a case like that and an election is there are bi partisan checks and balances in place.
They were not dropped for lack of merit, not all of them

100's of Eye witnesses have signed affidavits that they witnessed voter fraud, they put there life on the line because they would be in jail if found lying. There was voter fraud, would it be enough to change the outcome. Nobody knows. There have been a handful thrown in jail here in Texas for it. Just to say it didn't happen is just sweeping it under the rug. Plus there is the FACT that some states that changed voting law without going thro proper channels. Which is unconstitutional, that is what the Texas law suit was about. That was not heard for some reason and it wasn't merit. It was procedural

Despite being warned of his lies many times, you seem to have fallen for them. "The voter fraud issues" don't exist. Nobody could produce any credible evidence before a court of law that widespread voter fraud existed. That's why the country is moving on.
I don't believe voter fraud was an issue because Trump said it was. I believe it because there are many eye witnesses who state it happened. If after the boy cried wolf you went over the hill and 50 people were all pointing in the same direction saying "it went that way", you would have to conclude that they saw something. It may not have been a wolf, but they saw something. In the same way, it is obvious something happened in certain states during this past election. If it was fraud or something else, I don't know. It should be investigated and related voting laws changed so it can't happen again. We need to have confidence in our voting system.

I don't believe voter fraud was an issue because Trump said it was. I believe it because there are many eye witnesses who state it happened. If after the boy cried wolf you went over the hill and 50 people were all pointing in the same direction saying "it went that way", you would have to conclude that they saw something. It may not have been a wolf, but they saw something. In the same way, it is obvious something happened in certain states during this past election. If it was fraud or something else, I don't know. It should be investigated and related voting laws changed so it can't happen again. We need to have confidence in our voting system.
Lots of people see things that aren't real because they want to see them. It happens all the time.

The complaints were investigated. They were almost universally debunked. Nothing there. Here are the results of investigations in my home state:

Lots of people see things that aren't real because they want to see them. It happens all the time.

The complaints were investigated. They were almost universally debunked. Nothing there. Here are the results of investigations in my home state:
The article you provided says: "The Wisconsin State Journal was able to identify just 28 allegations of election fraud or other irregularities that were specific enough to attempt to verify, but could only partially substantiate one, involving 42 votes." 42 votes IS voter fraud. How can you say there wasn't any voter fraud? Own it and fix it! Close the loop holes that allowed it to happen.

The article you provided says: "The Wisconsin State Journal was able to identify just 28 allegations of election fraud or other irregularities that were specific enough to attempt to verify, but could only partially substantiate one, involving 42 votes." 42 votes IS voter fraud. How can you say there wasn't any voter fraud? Own it and fix it! Close the loop holes that allowed it to happen.
Did you read how that one happened? 42 people cast a legal ballot early but died before election day. That's it. It wasn't fraud. The article also states that they comb death records to try to catch them but some slip through the cracks.

Would it be nice if they found a way to fix that problem? Sure. Is it worth months of outrage leading to an attack on Democracy? Hardly.

Latest posts