Another wake up call

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is when? Slick O has been hiding this all is bits and pieces. I never heard the part about the graduate employees before. I hope there are no hurricanes this year, look what will be deployed!

greybeard":1kxsgfz2 said:
Papers please. Vhere are your papers? Vee must see your papers!
Si that like "Badges? We don;t need no stinking badges!"

wow.... i sure dont like the looks of that. those are the next upcoming gen..they think this is ok. like patdowns at the airport. they dont know any diff so theyre fine with it. im gonna feel real bad if i ever need to defend my self against one of them..by then it wont even be ther fault. theyll think thats just the normal way

god help our country

gary

I've got a real good friend who has worked for alot of 3 letter agencies, dod, nsa, spec ops, and such. His daughter was in the americorps and he took the link very personal. He has full 100% trust in his government and thinks I'm crazy or not trusting. He's super smart, pretty conservative, but not as much as I am, but I guess it's all in the perspective.

Hook, I took that link and put it on my Facebook page asking my friends why it is needed. I usually have a few lib friends that will jump at first chance to take up for the current administration. Only one guy has spoken up and he is also asking why. It make no sense.

As far as the targets are concerned they are used in shoot, don't shoot training. Hard for me to read anything into that as I've shot a citizen target or two.

"no hesitation" targets, depicting prenant women, elderly and children as threats to desensitise the shooter

cross_7":190txeya said:
"no hesitation" targets, depicting prenant women, elderly and children as threats to desensitise the shooter

I don't read the "no hesitation" as "lets jump for joy because I get to kill a pregnant lady today." In my day the "no hesitation" is intended for the surveyor to quickly determine what/who is a threat and move on until the area is secure. If it is a threat a hesitation may well be the last one the surveyor gets. Sorry, but a target is not going to desensitize an individual to go out and kill non-threatening kids. That's one of those things that you either have in you or don't.

This is screwed up no matter what twist you put on it
pregnant_zps5bcdc1df.jpg

kid_zps628561c1.jpg

hooknline":15un6k84 said:
I shot at a few hoodie targets.
Better be carefull. There was a guy down your way about a year ago that got in a whole bunch of trouble shooting at a hoodie target. :nod:

Only reason he got trouble is because of JJ and the other one. No one has any balls anymore. I would shot him too. Now his "parents" are in it for the attention and money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts