Another valued member passed yesterday (Hillsdown)

Help Support CattleToday:

I just learned that Wanda (Hillsdown) lost her battle with cancer yesterday. I know she'll be greatly missed, but her positive influence on Gelbvieh cattle, and on youth in agriculture will be lasting.

View attachment 11965
Never had the privilege of meeting Wanda in person, but had the privilege of being a woman in ag that received good advice and encouragement from her over 10 years or so. And she shared great recipes, too. This is going to be very hard for her husband, and all the people that cared much for her. She sure earned her angel wings!

Never had the privilege of meeting Wanda in person, but had the privilege of being a woman in ag that received good advice and encouragement from her over 10 years or so. And she shared great recipes, too. This is going to be very hard for her husband, and all the people that cared much for her. She sure earned her angel wings!

Very sad. So sorry. I'm thinking we may have met her and her husband when we went through Canada in 2010 or so.

My condolences to Hillsdown. Nesikep, thanks for letting us know. I will always remember Wanda in the years to come. I purchased genetics from their herd dispersal. Is there an obituary online?

My condolences to Hillsdown. Nesikep, thanks for letting us know. I will always remember Wanda in the years to come. I purchased genetics from their herd dispersal. Is there an obituary online?
I really wish I had the time and deep enough pockets to attend that dispersal.. I really liked the "Sweet pea" heifer, as well as "Fiona"
I haven't heard of an obituary being posted yet, I'll let you know if I see one

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.
May they all know that she is smiling down upon them from Heaven.
May her family be watched over by God's Angels.

Latest posts