another tireing Dr visit

Help Support CattleToday:

I am glad you are getting in right away Randi and I am still sender prayers and good thoughts your way. :)

Alice, Cypress and Peg that is great news, wishing you all continued good health. :D

hillsdown":1doe7t64 said:
I am glad you are getting in right away Randi and I am still sender prayers and good thoughts your way. :)

Alice, Cypress and Peg that is great news, wishing you all continued good health. :D

Uh oh...I gave the wrong impression. I am keeping my fingers crossed for Cypress...

Thank the Lord, I'm healthy, healthy, healthy...

Alice

Alice how easy it is to read things the wrong way, and am glad to hear you are healthy. Randi I'm glad to hear you got the treatment you needed it sounds like your system is simular to our NHS,?
My Cousin was diagnosed with breast cancer last year she went for her mammogram on Thursday by the next Wednesday she was seeing the oncologist, and one week later she was having treatment within two weeks the lump was out and radium treatment had started, she has had her all clear yearly review and all is looking good, how quick is that. They don't muck about the NHS when cancer or heart treatment is needed. Most other things there is a list.

Latest posts