Another Stocker season started

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas":1411cb06 said:
Good deal, wish they were mine. Maybe next year.
Did the weighing them there make them look better?
They are pretty good calves, mostly what we want. Good frame an thin, blank for the most part, some b/bl an a few char's. Only one pink nose char. at least. They look like there weights.

Pink nosedoesnt matter if you are getting paid by lb of gain. Just keep him alive and he will make u lots of money.
Do u have a small field where I could unload 100 or so? That wd be a good reason for counting my expenses for coon hunting by saying I am visiting to look at my calves.

kenny thomas":1fmn4xey said:
Pink nosedoesnt matter if you are getting paid by lb of gain. Just keep him alive and he will make u lots of money.
Do u have a small field where I could unload 100 or so? That wd be a good reason for counting my expenses for coon hunting by saying I am visiting to look at my calves.
Might could find a spot. On those pink nose all we can do is keep them alive, can't get much weight on them. The black nose will really go though.

jedstivers":wa6odnnb said:
kenny thomas":wa6odnnb said:
Might could find a spot. On those pink nose all we can do is keep them alive, can't get much weight on them. The black nose will really go though.

They grow good here I just have problems getting them sold at a high price.
Larry, I think most are coming out of Mississippi or at least loaded on the truck there.

kenny thomas":12i8oq53 said:
If its as hard to get them across the border as it was for me to get across last year I aint got enough paperwork to get it done. :help:

I hear you Kenny . I remember just needing picture ID to go back and forth, now we all need passports . I think cattle can move more freely across than we can. :tiphat:

Latest posts