Another Sorry red bull?

Help Support CattleToday:

smnherf

Reaction score
A few pictures of a bull that had been with 45 heifers since the end of May of which about half were AI'd . I took him over to the another bunch of cows since that bull was in the other pasture with my commercial cows.

DSCN3731.JPG

Coming out of trailer. He paused and took his time. Not what he expected apparently

DSCN37321.JPG

He saw the cows and was on the move

DSCN37331.JPG

DSCN3734.JPG

DSCN3681.JPG

Another bull that was put with 38 cows on June 12th.

smnherf they have to much white on them to fit the sorry red bull deal. They look nice enough to me. I kinda like my cattle to solid red,

Red Bull Breeder":2djvht5r said:
smnherf they have to much white on them to fit the sorry red bull deal. They look nice enough to me. I kinda like my cattle to solid red,

Thanks for straightening me out. I thought all red bulls were sorry. :) :lol: :lol:

I agree. That's a pretty sorry red bull. But, in the spirit of friendship and kindness, I'll give you 25 bucks for him to take him off your hands. I would however, want for you to deliver him too for that price.....

You don't need such an animal ruining the view of your field. :mrgreen:

grannysoo":u7p1nkpf said:
I agree. That's a pretty sorry red bull. But, in the spirit of friendship and kindness, I'll give you 25 bucks for him to take him off your hands. I would however, want for you to deliver him too for that price.....

Don't tell Grannysoo but --------- I'll give a 100 dollar bill !! :cowboy:

talldog":3c5qlfsi said:
grannysoo":3c5qlfsi said:

Don't tell Grannysoo but --------- I'll give a 100 dollar bill !! :cowboy:

Thanks for the offers, You and Grannysoo are pricing him by the pound right! ;-)

Just trying to help you get the garbage hauled out..... My offer still stands! With talldog offering so much, he would probably write you a bad check. My offer is cash.